My wife and i stayed there for 2 nights 24 to 26th Feb, Yes it may not have been the Hilton, but everything about it was great, Staff, Room was nice and big and clean, food was great. Will be back again. Having first read reviews on Tripadviser, i was starting to wonder what i was letting myself in for. I must have been reading about another Hotel called Jackson's. I would just like to say a big thank you to all the staff, for making our stay a pleasant one, hope to see you again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the bustling town of Ballybofey, Jacksons Hotel is an award-winning Hotel on the banks of the River Finn and Drumboe Woods. Renowned for its hospitality and great food, Jacksons is the ideal base for touring Donegal and the North West of Ireland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Jackson's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jacksons Hotel Ballybofey
- Jackson's Hotel Ballybofey, Ireland - County Donegal