What can I say, what a fantastic hotel. We arrived on Sunday and stayed in room 520. Room was amazing, beautiful views overlooking the river. Reception staff were lovely and very attentive at check in. Food was brilliant, very quick service and lovely staff. Breakfast was very good as well and staff were always very helpful. Bar music on the Sunday night was great, brilliant atmosphere, After reading so many mixed reviews I was a little concerned, but can honestly say I had no need to be. We really enjoyed our break and will most certainly be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the bustling town of Ballybofey, Jacksons Hotel is an award-winning Hotel on the banks of the River Finn and Drumboe Woods. Renowned for its hospitality and great food, Jacksons is the ideal base for touring Donegal and the North West of Ireland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Jackson's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jacksons Hotel Ballybofey
- Jackson's Hotel Ballybofey, Ireland - County Donegal