Was recently away with my wife and son and my parents.
Was a little disappointed at the rooms as they were a little tired looking, however, seeing some photos of newer rooms online, there are obviously newer more modern ones which do look good.
I assume due to the amount of guests, the newer part was not open during our stay.
The food was delicious and the hotel had a lovely setting.
The hotel staff were very helpful and let us check in early, which was especially brilliant due to the young son. They even changed rooms to give us two that had been just cleaned.
The leisure center and spa was brilliant also, great large pool, steam room and sauna were both great and a great big jacuzzi.
The deal we got on groupon was fantastic value and we had a lowly stay and would definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the bustling town of Ballybofey, Jacksons Hotel is an award-winning Hotel on the banks of the River Finn and Drumboe Woods. Renowned for its hospitality and great food, Jacksons is the ideal base for touring Donegal and the North West of Ireland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Jackson's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jacksons Hotel Ballybofey
- Jackson's Hotel Ballybofey, Ireland - County Donegal