I have just returned from a 2 night stay at jacksons hotel we had a thoroughly fantastic time and the staff were exceptional from Marina on reception to Angela in the bistro they couldn't do enough for us. I also was thrilled as they had an Easter camp on for kids so my 7 year old son had a fantastic time on both days and it allowed a bit of retail therapy thank you to Eliza and the guys, would recommend anyone to visit my elderly and disabled mum and her sister had a fantastic time too x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the bustling town of Ballybofey, Jacksons Hotel is an award-winning Hotel on the banks of the River Finn and Drumboe Woods. Renowned for its hospitality and great food, Jacksons is the ideal base for touring Donegal and the North West of Ireland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jackson's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jacksons Hotel Ballybofey
- Jackson's Hotel Ballybofey, Ireland - County Donegal