Just returned with our daughter from the Santa experience, and we had a ball. The hotel itself is lovely and well done up for the season, but the real beauty of this hotel is the staff. I note another reviewer states "limited interest from some of the staff", we couldn't disagree more. The staff from reception, bistro, bar and the "elves" couldn't have been more welcoming and friendly, we were left in no doubt they had our comfort and enjoyment as a priority.
The Santa experience was lovely, my daughter loved meeting a real reindeer and the elves were excellent with the kids.
We ate in the bistro and the food was good, breakfast was extensive and delicious.
Our room was warm, welcoming and spotlessly clean.
We can't think of any negaives as it is a great hotel with real customer service, we recommend the Santa experience to families, and if you don't have kids borrow some and go anyway!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the bustling town of Ballybofey, Jacksons Hotel is an award-winning Hotel on the banks of the River Finn and Drumboe Woods. Renowned for its hospitality and great food, Jacksons is the ideal base for touring Donegal and the North West of Ireland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, HostelWorld, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jackson's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jacksons Hotel Ballybofey
- Jackson's Hotel Ballybofey, Ireland - County Donegal