I have been asked to write this review on behalf of my parents Jean and Robert who recently stayed for three nights in the Jackson Hotel. So here goes.......................
Welcome - Friendly, attentive reception staff. Well Done
Room - Spotless, comfy surroundings, great nights sleep.
Food - Excellent, quality and very generous portions, breakfast is worth waking up for.
Staff - Very friendly, open, approachable, with owners interaction on a daily basis something you don't always see these days.
Special mention to the House keeping staff who do a fantastic job !
Well worth a revisit...... hope next time they take me. So if you want comfort, good food, pleasant surroundings the Jackson Hotel is the place to visit.!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the bustling town of Ballybofey, Jacksons Hotel is an award-winning Hotel on the banks of the River Finn and Drumboe Woods. Renowned for its hospitality and great food, Jacksons is the ideal base for touring Donegal and the North West of Ireland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, HostelWorld, Orbitz, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jackson's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jacksons Hotel Ballybofey
- Jackson's Hotel Ballybofey, Ireland - County Donegal