My husband and I stayed here for 1 night for 105 Euro. We booked a smoking room but disappointed that we were allocated to a loft room, old dated furniture, tv, old matress, stained carpet and bathroom floor i wouldnt walk on with my bare feet and the trouser press that didn't work either. The Hall Way leading to reception had a rotten smell of damp and Pool/Spa was sooo out dated. This seemed to be the Old side to Jacksons as the function room seems to have modern newly built bedrooms around it. We could have stayed in 5* Lough Eske for an extra 15Euro which was disappointing. One positive was that the Staff and Food were fantastic, no complaints there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the bustling town of Ballybofey, Jacksons Hotel is an award-winning Hotel on the banks of the River Finn and Drumboe Woods. Renowned for its hospitality and great food, Jacksons is the ideal base for touring Donegal and the North West of Ireland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, HostelWorld, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Jackson's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jacksons Hotel Ballybofey
- Jackson's Hotel Ballybofey, Ireland - County Donegal