Stayed at Jacksons a couple of weeks ago from Sunday to Tuesday and had a lovely time. Hotel reception area is beautiful and homely - bar quaint with little booths andd the garden lovely to sit in. We were in the new accomodation block which was beautiful and well kitted out. Hotel was very busy on Sunday as there was an Irish dancing competition on so there was plenty of activity. We went on a groupon deal and it was well worth the money. Would definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the bustling town of Ballybofey, Jacksons Hotel is an award-winning Hotel on the banks of the River Finn and Drumboe Woods. Renowned for its hospitality and great food, Jacksons is the ideal base for touring Donegal and the North West of Ireland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jackson's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jacksons Hotel Ballybofey
- Jackson's Hotel Ballybofey, Ireland - County Donegal