“Incredible Views”

and up
Beara Peninsula and Mizen Head Private Tour from Cork
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Goleen
Reviewed October 24, 2013

This was our second visit to Mizen Head, and well worth the return. We had amazing weather and the views were spectacular. We totally agree with the previous reviews. A do not miss site.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

good exercise, lots of walking, some up and down but do-able for most. I took it slowly and it! was well worth it....the sea, the breeze, the views, the history...everything was LOVELY.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

The most beautiful scenery (on a par with the Cliffs of Mohar) I've ever seen. Definitely a 'don't miss' in West Cork, located on the peninsula below the Sheep's Head. Lovely ladies in the Visitor Center tea room who are so willing to please. Enjoyed watching seals play in the water beneath the pedestrian bridge to the signal Station. The climb back to the Visitors' Center is not for the weak hearted!

Reviewed October 10, 2013

This is the best ocean scenery we saw in Ireland. There are a lot of steps and a couple hills, but definately worth it. It was super windy the day we went. Could barely hear ourselves talk. Which is probably why there were only a few people there. The views from the bridge were awesome when you looked down. Then the platforms on the top made you feel like you were literally at the end of the world. The wind was really fierce. We had to hang on the fence/rails or we literally got pushed by the wind. My camera batteries died up there (wouldn't you know it) so I used my cell phone. I thought for sure the wind was going to take it right out of my hands. This is a must!

1  Thank sharon s
Reviewed October 9, 2013

This is a "must see", especially for families. The history behind this sea battered coast is terrific. On top of that, the scenery is awe inspiring. Another plus is discovering the unique construction methods of the famous "Fastnet Rock Lighthouse".