“The perfect evening.”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 16, 2012

My wife and I visited Quincy's for her birthday dinner and had a perfect evening. A warm welcome, and a beautiful meal that I have to say hasn't been bettered anywhere I can remember. A little bit of old Ireland . Can't recommend highly enough.
Sean from Crusheen

Reviewed September 24, 2012

In a word... Brilliant !... That says it all..... Certainly recommended & what a beautiful quint village to host such a superb restaurant..

Miamivirginia, Owner at Quincy's, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

I wish to take the opportunity to thank you for taking your time to give us your review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your time at Quincy's. Hope to see you return soon!

Reviewed September 10, 2012

I have been in this Restaurant twice and on both times i cannot fault the service that we got. The first time i was with my fiance and we both enjoyed our experience. The small thing like a taste of the soup or the chowder before the meal was new to me. The second time was with a family gathering with adults an young childern. The service was very promt to the table and the helpings of food was more than enough. Also the timing between courses was perfect and at no one time did we feel like they we were been hurried. I would like to thank the staff of Quincys for there hospitality and keep up the good work

So glad to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed you time out at Quincy's. Thank you for taking your time to give us your review--we very much appreciate it!! We hope to see you return in the not-too-distant future!!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I was introduced to Quincy's by one of my best friends. I am living in Spain and was home in July for holidays visiting my family in Galway. Bernie my friend lives in Ennis and I went down to spend one night with her. She took me to Quincy's. It was wonderful, I had a prawn starter and struggled to decide on a main course. There is lots to choose from. In the end I opted for Sirlion steak. It was cooked to perfection and the vegetables were beautifully cooked. I like my vegetables crunchy. The service was excellent. The lady front was very hospitably and very good at her job. Over all a very good experience. Price was also good

2  Thank Bridmoni
Reviewed August 22, 2012

We decided to take all potential stresses out of our son's communion and hold our family celebration at Quincys, never had a better idea. From planning and budgeting the menu with Collette (an exceptional chef) which featured our favourite dishes, to the day itself with our family and friends hosted seemlessly by Tony, everything was perfect. We had a lovely afternoon in a really homely setting. The food served in Quincy's is simply delicious, and that has consistently been the case when we have eaten there as a couple/with children and on this occassion as a large group. Highlights of the day for me were roast stuffed leg of spring lamb, an amazing sherry trifle, and a take home supper for all of chicken curry and rice prepared by Collette. Thank you Quincy's for making our son's special day such a joy.