“Feel's Like Home!!!”

Bofey Quinns Bar & Restaraunt
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Corofin
Cuisines: Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Kids, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Lunch, Breakfast, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: We are a family run Pub/restaurant, celebrating 20 years in Business March 2014. We are only 35 minutes from Shannon airport on the R476 on route to the Burren or Cliff's of Moher. We are well know for our great TRADITIONAL MUSIC SESSIONS every Wednesday & Saturday nights, as well as good home-cooked food. We have fresh fish, pizza, steak, wraps,sandwiches and stews, as well as smoked salmon, chowder and garlic bread. Our restaurant seats 40 persons and is wheelchair friendly. Our menu is suitable for vegetarians, but with only a small selection of gluten free meals(we're working on that one). All our staff are local so can offer great advice on tourist spots in our area. we close MON & TUE between Nov - March. Food served from 1pm to 9pm
Isle of Man, United Kingdom
“Feel's Like Home!!!”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Having been to Bofeys many times over many years and never had anything other than an enjoyable time i cannot recomend a visit highly enough.The staff treat you as long lost friends and nothing is too much trouble.The standard of the food is high quality and the daily specials really are special.Most important everyone at Bofeys know how to pour a pint of the black stuff.The trad music sessions create a fantastic atmosphere.One minor suggestion maybe remove the pool table and dart board and replace with more seating and tables.So If your in County Clare head for Bofeys.

• Visited July 2013
Trish C, Owner at Bofey Quinns Bar & Restaraunt, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Thank you so much for your lovely review and suggestion for pool room, although the pool table is not to everyone's taste, in the long very quiet winter many a pool league keeps us ticking over.
We are very happy you enjoyed your visit with us, and on a number of occasions too ! The Trad session is great we are so lucky to have such loyal musicians and our sessions are always open if you ever fancy picking up an instrument..
Thanks for recommending us on Tripadvisor

Hudson, New Hampshire
“Great tasting fish but watch for bones!!”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

My traveling party of five ate dinner in this nice and clean pub/restaurant. The temperature was warm but is was chill outside so I didn't notice too much. The appetizers were tasty and the food came out in reasonable timing. I was surprised by the quality of the taste...and then I hit a fish bone. I finished about half of the fish pie and got three more bones and decided to quit before I swallowed one. Another person in my party came across two bones in his fresh cod. For being recommended so highly I was shocked that there were any bones at all, never mind that many and we didn't finish the meals.
The service was quick and polite and the bartender/waiter poured a proper pint.
I may go back, but I'll pass on the fish.

• Visited July 2013
Apologies for the delay in responding to your post and thank you for taking the time to review us. I am sorry you found so many bones in your fish pie this is a rare occurrence and should not have happened, we do try to take out as many bones visible to the eye but this sounds like even this didn't happen and for that we are very sorry, I hope you give us the opportunity to put this right.
please contact me personally next time in town.
Niederösterreich
“A really nice place”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Don`t miss Bofey Quinns if you ever come to Corofin. The three of us enjoyed our meals and had a real great time!

• Visited July 2013
Trish C, Owner at Bofey Quinns Bar & Restaraunt, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Thanks guys, we are happy you enjoyed your visit, don't forget we have Trad sessions every Wed and Sat all year.
London, United Kingdom
“Good fun”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

First night there was a fundraising quiz which we unofficial lay joined in. Second night we had trad music and a complimentary poteen!! Food was good too so very happy and would certainly return.

Visited June 2013
Apologies for late response and thank you so much for reviewing Bofey Quinns, we always appreciate when customers take the time to post comments. Glad you enjoyed your visit and drink!
Clare
“Didnt eat but happy customer”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I know this seems pointless since I didn't eat anything but here I go - dropped in for a drink when we were travelling around. Greeted by a friendly bar man, baby food heated by another kind gentleman and used the bathroom to change baby's nappy. I was delighted to find a baby changing unit in the ladies! My doctor didn't even have one of these until he was asked to install one. Thumbs up Bogey Quinn's. It's the small things that make a difference :-)

• Visited June 2013
Trish C, Owner at Bofey Quinns Bar & Restaraunt, responded to this review, June 15, 2013
Thank you for your review, you don't need to eat to enjoy Bofey Quinn's.
We are glad your visit was a good one and my staff were helpful, I am very lucky with the great team working at Bofeys. I do agree it is the small details that really make a difference and as a mom and new grandmother I am very aware how difficult it can be dining out with babies and young children, we are always open to new ideas to make your visit with children a more enjoyable one. Thanks again for taking the time to review