“Not happy”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Rocky Top
White Lake, Michigan
“Not happy”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Staff was terrific! However, I noticed that my Wyndham Points do not show on my account. When we checked in the # came up and the nice lady said, just call if they don't show. I did call and was told because it was in my husbands name they couldn't give us the points. We travel a lot and always stay at a Wyndham. This will not be one we stop at again! However, all other hotels we stayed at on that trip gave points, even though they were all in his name.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Normandy, Tennessee
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Hotel is older but the rooms were clean and smell free. Right off interstate, very convenient. We stayed in a double queen room, which have not been renovated yet. Our friends stayed in a King Bed room which has been renovated and was very nice. Does need some updating on decor. Has a small pool, gazebo and swing set. Price was reasonable. Linen was clean and we checked the bed thoroughly for bed bugs, bug free!! This was the best hotel out of all of them in Lake City, TN. We go there for fourwheeling trips and if i had to pick again, i would definitely pick this one our of the rest of them. No gym.

Room Tip: Pick a King Bed room, they have been renovated.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Longwood, Florida
Reviewed July 16, 2013

This hotel is very clean, quiet and centrally located in a small town off of the highway with lots of places to eat. We stayed here for one whole day and I got the best rest I had through the whold two days it took to drive from my home in Florida to My children in Ohio.
I recommend this hotel if you are traveling and it is worth every penny of the $55 dollars for the room(if you have aarp they take it) rooms are normally $62 a night but well worth even that.

Room Tip: All rooms will be well kept and quiet no matter where you stay in this hotel.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Bismarck
Reviewed July 16, 2013

This place is an older Days Inn right off I 75. The rooms were clean enough but out dated. The swimming pool was very nice and clean. The staff were very friendly. The price is what you would expect for an older hotel. I would stay there again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#4 of 6 in Clinton

Been to Econo Lodge? Share your experiences!