“Pet Friendly”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Rocky Top
Ludington
“Pet Friendly”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

This was a great location to stop overnight at. After being in a car all day it was nice to stay at a place that was within walking distance of a couple of restaurants.I got what I expected. For the price I wasn't expecting anything lavish but the room was clean and comfortable & that's what mattered.. The WiFi connection worked great. What I really liked was the fact that we were on the first floor & it was very convenient to take my dog outside for a walk. The employees were very friendly and welcoming. I would stay there again in the future.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank PetOwner-Tap

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed November 25, 2012

We were traveling for Thanksgiving and needed a place to stay for a short night. We arrived about 1:00 AM and the hotel was very quiet and looked safe (we did not have reservations and did not read any reviews prior to stopping). The desk clerk was very friendly and efficiently checked us in. The layout is a little different as the building we were in is built into a hill, so even though we were on the second floor, we were able to drive right up to our room. This property does have exterior corridors. This doesn't bother me and it makes unloading easier.

We had a king room that was very large with a refrigerator. The bed was one of the most comfortable I've slept in. The room was overall clean, but could use a good dusting. Nothing disgusting, just a light layer on the lamp, etc. The bathroom was clean but definitely outdated.

There is a free breakfast in the lobby. Basic continental breakfast, but the area was clean and it was well stocked.

We didn't use the internet since we were here for a short time, so I can't comment on that.

I don't know that I would spend a vacation in this hotel, but it was great for what we needed. Overall, this was a good stay and I would stay again if we found ourselves in the area for a short stay.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#4 of 6 in Clinton
Hampton Inn Knoxville/Clinton I-75

Been to Econo Lodge? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Econo Lodge

Property: Econo Lodge
Address: 221 Colonial Ln, Rocky Top, TN 37769-2921 (Formerly Days Inn Lake City)
Location: United States > Tennessee > Rocky Top
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Rocky Top
Hotel Class:2 star — Econo Lodge 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Econo Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Lake City