Tennessee Smokies Minor League Baseball and Smokies Park
68 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Baseball & Summer”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

My husband loves baseball & he loves the Chicago Cubs so what better place to take him than to see the Smokies. We had excellent seats that we ordered on line (my husband looked at the seating chart & picked them out). We were able to print them off right at home & had them to take with us. He had a great night & truly enjoyed himself.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank genericqueen

Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Great Way to Celebrate Independence Day”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Though the weather did not exactly cooperate, the game went on (delayed for over hour) as scheduled. I had bought a bleacher seat and found it to be quite suitable. I don't think there is a really bad seat in the house. Game was exciting, I enjoyed ballpark food and the Independence Day fireworks were excellent. All in all a good experience and I would recommend it as family friendly.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Patricia S
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Very cool field”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

We had awesome seats behind the dugout. The workers were fantastic. It rained, so they dried off everyone's seats. One offered to take a family photo for us.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Angola
Harrison, Ohio
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Sold tickets to a game they knew wouldn't be played”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Went June 28 and bought tickets 90 minutes after they called a rain delay in Inning 2 of a doubleheader. Waited there for 90 more minutes while they sold food and drinks to unsuspecting customers like me, then they called the game. Note that there was only one storm that came through. They had to have known long before officially announcing the rainout that they weren't playing any more that night. $75 wasted on nothing but a few ballpark sandwiches and soft drinks. Completely unethical and ridiculous. Since I and presumably many others in the stands were visiting from out of town (it's at the Gatlinburg exit precisely for that reason), the raincheck tickets are worthless. Disgusted...

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Thomas P
Kingsport
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Awesome Park”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

If you like base ball you've got to go see the Smokies play. Very nice park. Nice people. Comfortable seating. That's where my avatar pic was taken. Can't wait to go back.

Visited July 2012