“Great food, great service”
Review of The Chop House

The Chop House
Ranked #1 of 30 Restaurants in Kodak
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

We stopped for dinner while on a road trip out west. Food was out of this world as well as the service. Our waitress, Britney was all smiles and made us feel like the most important people in the room. I ordered my steak medium rare and found it to be just a little to rare.....they took it back and cooked it to perfection as well as replaced all the sides with new ones. All this with all smiles. Highly recommend but be prepared you pay for what you get....no complaints from me though.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

Our two couples stopped in to try the Chop House for dinner on a weekday night after exploring the Smokies. What a pleasant surprise! We will definitely return. They offer a nicely diverse menu of fish, seafood and meat dishes that will satisfy the most discerning diner with a pretty good wine list too. My wife enjoyed their grouper and I sampled their grilled shrimp. Everything arrived nicely prepared, hot and tasty. Service was attentive but not overbearing. Overall a wonderful first experience that far exceeds the many other chain restaurant alternatives in the area.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We had a very good meal and the service was outstanding. I would highly recommend this restaurant to everyone.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We eat here regularly since we live in the area. I highly recomend it. Great service and great food!

1  Thank KeelaAp
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Great atmosphere, good food and friendly wait staff. It's a bit pricey but the food is always prepared to perfection! We are locals and enjoy dining there as a special treat as opposed to the many other chain restaurants. The Chop House stands alone when it comes to chain dining establishments!