“Great place to eat”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
“Great place to eat”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I love this restaurant the food is fantastic and I love the atmosphere. It is a great place to just go eat dinner or go and have a party.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank vettekpam

Kannapolis, North Carolina
“2 Filets, wrong temp, comp'd meal”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Hubby & I were looking forward to a romantic dinner. 15 min wait for a table, which was ok. Very nice decor & we couldn't wait for our filet & prime rib. Our server was extremely rushed after being triple sat (us included), but he managed to stay on top of drink refills, etc., so no problem with that. Salads were good, then entrees arrived. My husband's filet was way overcooked (ordered medium/received well done); my prime rib was very good. He sent his steak back to be recooked but I was over halfway done by the time the chef presented his recooked steak. The 2nd steak was blood rare, so by this time, he didn't even want it after the chef offered to box it up. The manager, Holly, visited our table and didn't charge us for any of it, which was very nice. We left a 20% tip for our server, which was the least we could do. Despite this experience, we would give them another try.

• Visited February 2013
Birmingham, Alabama
“It might be a steak house but they sure cook a mean Salmon!”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I ordered the salmon, my wife ordered the chicken. Even though they are known for their steaks, they have some really great seafood and chicken! My salmon was cooked to perfection and my wife couldn’t quit raving about the juicy chicken!
We had a great server with a wonderful personality who suggested a delicious desert as well. We will be visiting the Chop House on our next trip, you can bank on it!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank bullfrogbend
Nashville, Tennessee
“Great reputation, so disappointed.”
Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

We made a reservation for eight at 3pm on December 31, 2012 at the Chop House in Kodak, TN.
When we arrived, the hostess said no one had told her.
There were lots and lots of empty tables, but we were soon seated at a very crowded 3'x6' plastic banquet table, clearly in a walkway.
Throughout our visit, the service was deficient.
Dinner orders were served randomly and the person delivering the order didn't know who had ordered what.
The overall quality of the food was good, but I can't overlook the poor service that greatly diminished our dining experience.
Throughout our visit the dining room remained mostly empty and the eight of us were forced to dine in a cramped and uncomfortable space.

Winchester, Kentucky
“Never disappointed”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

This is always a great place to eat! Steaks are great they have the best salads around. If you are looking for great service, good food, great surroundings then this is the place for you!!

• Visited December 2012