“Great food”

Flapjacks Pancake Cabin
Ranked #2 of 30 Restaurants in Kodak
Reviewed August 24, 2013

We had a great breakfast at Flapjacks. My only critique is the there was to much of a good thing. The portions were large and more than I needed. But it was a great morning.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

My review is for the Flapjacks about a mile from Exit 407. I have not been to the other locations and had TripAdvisor add this location 8/21/13 so I don't know how the other reviews could be valid unless they state this location in their review and may have been imported from the other locations. I guess it is a franchise but locations in franchises service and food can vary. The four of us stopped here on our way to Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg on Thursday August 15th and we had a pleasant experience. Our food was hot and fresh. Expected a variety of pancakes but only regular and blueberry was optional and no flavored syrups either. We enjoyed it anyways. It seemed reasonable but did not know what the Privilege tax was for. We would stop here again next time we pass thru in the morning.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Good menu selection, but food was just okay. Easy to get to and multiple locations was convenient. Staff was southern friendly.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

The food was very good but over priced. I was taken back at the price for a children's menu that gave you all the soda but charged over a $1 for milk or juice. I just don't see paying $10 for breakfast !!!

1  Thank travelwithm
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Grits were good, portions were huge, but it was a little overpriced. My family of 4 ate for $45 without tip. Our server was funny and really liked him. Place was clean!

2  Thank feeehlers