“Great pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Each time I come to Knoxville for business, I have to have a PPP pizza. I plan on eating dinner in my hotel room one night (I usually stay three nights on business) so I can enjoy a PPP pizza.

There are newer reviews for Pizza Place Plus

Reviewed February 10, 2014

First of all PLEASE don't eat there. I got the onionrings paid $5.50 got 6 greasy smelled like they change there oil! Tossed them out the window my hands still smelled like sinky grease got home first thing I did Had to wash my hands! Now on to my 6inch steak sub I got. I took it back in and asked where the rest of my meat was! the meat that was on there was half the size of my hand! then my calzone tasted like burnt crust!! it came to $19.21 They took my money and gave me dog food(I wouldn't even give it to my dog!! First time there and I won't be back!! People saying there food is good! Must of been high on crack!!!

1  Thank Debra M
Reviewed February 1, 2014

My wife and I decided to try pizza place last night since we never been there. She got a 6 inch meatball sub and I got a 12 inch philly cheese steak. After we got home and looked at the food I felt like they stole my money. My wifes meatball sub had 3 small cut up frozen meatballs on it that were burnt to a crisp. My so called philly cheesesteak was still partially raw and frozen in spots. I went back up and exchanged the food for italian sub and the meat on that was old and just plain nasty. If you are thinking about trying there. Food out all I can say is don't. I think the health department should pay them a visit and check bacteria in there food because now I feel sick today as I'm typing this. Whoever owns that place has no business being in the food industry. And while I was sitting waiting for my food the delivery driver came in and told his boss he forgot something for a customer and he told the boy next time tell the person tuff luck. And when the driver left his boss was talking bad about him such a class act.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

It doesn't look like much from the outside (nor from the inside, for that matter!), but they serve up a good pizza. The taste reminded me of the pan pizza from Pizza Hut, but about half the price. They were running a special, so it was a very good deal.

1  Thank ranhorn
Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

We are road tripping to Parris Island for our son's Marine graduation. We wanted something fast but not a drive thru fast food restaurant. Pizza sounded good. We found this place while driving on the highway. Right off the highway, but you have to drive down a long curvy dark road to get there. We pulled up(a caravan of 2 cars) and weren't sure if the place looked like a place we'd want to eat. After a few minutes we decided to give it a shot. And I'm happy we did. The pizza was awesome! Super flavorful and the crust was amazing! The owner was a pleasure to talk to. Glad we stopped off!! All 8 of us ate for $28!!

2  Thank Sharlie9776