“I wouldn't feed there food to my dog!”
Review of Pizza Place Plus

Pizza Place Plus
Ranked #11 of 30 Restaurants in Kodak
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed February 1, 2014

My wife and I decided to try pizza place last night since we never been there. She got a 6 inch meatball sub and I got a 12 inch philly cheese steak. After we got home and looked at the food I felt like they stole my money. My wifes meatball sub had 3 small cut up frozen meatballs on it that were burnt to a crisp. My so called philly cheesesteak was still partially raw and frozen in spots. I went back up and exchanged the food for italian sub and the meat on that was old and just plain nasty. If you are thinking about trying there. Food out all I can say is don't. I think the health department should pay them a visit and check bacteria in there food because now I feel sick today as I'm typing this. Whoever owns that place has no business being in the food industry. And while I was sitting waiting for my food the delivery driver came in and told his boss he forgot something for a customer and he told the boy next time tell the person tuff luck. And when the driver left his boss was talking bad about him such a class act.

There are newer reviews for Pizza Place Plus

Reviewed April 18, 2013

It doesn't look like much from the outside (nor from the inside, for that matter!), but they serve up a good pizza. The taste reminded me of the pan pizza from Pizza Hut, but about half the price. They were running a special, so it was a very good deal.

1  Thank ranhorn
Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

We are road tripping to Parris Island for our son's Marine graduation. We wanted something fast but not a drive thru fast food restaurant. Pizza sounded good. We found this place while driving on the highway. Right off the highway, but you have to drive down a long curvy dark road to get there. We pulled up(a caravan of 2 cars) and weren't sure if the place looked like a place we'd want to eat. After a few minutes we decided to give it a shot. And I'm happy we did. The pizza was awesome! Super flavorful and the crust was amazing! The owner was a pleasure to talk to. Glad we stopped off!! All 8 of us ate for $28!!

2  Thank Sharlie9776
Reviewed March 1, 2013

We are long time customers they were the only pizza around for many years and we ordered for that reason alone the pizza was always mediocre but convenient.several months ago we orders and the pizza was fantastic it was hot and fast and the ingredients were all of a sudden fresh. Now they are not the only pizza around now there is even a pizza hut in our community but pizza place plus is still our first choice due to the small family owned atmosphere and great customer service but beside that the fresh ingredients and home made artisan crust aNd cheese bread is far better than any chain pizzeria .

1  Thank Thomascoward
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We live in the area and have had good food everytime we have ordered. However, this last time I ordered the italian sub it wasn't very good. It was lacking in all aspects; meaning less of everything on it. It was almost like it was hurriedly thrown together. I did not call to convey my opinion but every place does have a bad night at times.
It wasn't overly busy when we ordered or picked up. We stopped by and ordered and then came back to pick up.

Staff is usually quite nice but this time they just didn't seem the same cheerful bunch.

We will go back, and try them again, but I hope this was just a one time incident.

My husband had a pizza and it was really good; nothing like the chains around, so his was fine.

I hope they read these reviews and understand how we locals feel about them. We like your menu; but please don't cut back on the fixin's or meat and cheese, please.

1  Thank MrsMopar