“Good pizza!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed April 18, 2013

It doesn't look like much from the outside (nor from the inside, for that matter!), but they serve up a good pizza. The taste reminded me of the pan pizza from Pizza Hut, but about half the price. They were running a special, so it was a very good deal.

1  Thank ranhorn

Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

We are road tripping to Parris Island for our son's Marine graduation. We wanted something fast but not a drive thru fast food restaurant. Pizza sounded good. We found this place while driving on the highway. Right off the highway, but you have to drive down a long curvy dark road to get there. We pulled up(a caravan of 2 cars) and weren't sure if the place looked like a place we'd want to eat. After a few minutes we decided to give it a shot. And I'm happy we did. The pizza was awesome! Super flavorful and the crust was amazing! The owner was a pleasure to talk to. Glad we stopped off!! All 8 of us ate for $28!!

2  Thank Sharlie9776
Reviewed March 1, 2013

We are long time customers they were the only pizza around for many years and we ordered for that reason alone the pizza was always mediocre but convenient.several months ago we orders and the pizza was fantastic it was hot and fast and the ingredients were all of a sudden fresh. Now they are not the only pizza around now there is even a pizza hut in our community but pizza place plus is still our first choice due to the small family owned atmosphere and great customer service but beside that the fresh ingredients and home made artisan crust aNd cheese bread is far better than any chain pizzeria .

1  Thank Thomascoward
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We live in the area and have had good food everytime we have ordered. However, this last time I ordered the italian sub it wasn't very good. It was lacking in all aspects; meaning less of everything on it. It was almost like it was hurriedly thrown together. I did not call to convey my opinion but every place does have a bad night at times.
It wasn't overly busy when we ordered or picked up. We stopped by and ordered and then came back to pick up.

Staff is usually quite nice but this time they just didn't seem the same cheerful bunch.

We will go back, and try them again, but I hope this was just a one time incident.

My husband had a pizza and it was really good; nothing like the chains around, so his was fine.

I hope they read these reviews and understand how we locals feel about them. We like your menu; but please don't cut back on the fixin's or meat and cheese, please.

1  Thank MrsMopar
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Ordered 15 pizzas for a party at an agreed upon price. When I arrived to pick-up food, I was charged a different price by the manager. Pizza is fair in taste and quality, poor in management.