“wonderful delivery food that was HOT!”
Review of Geno's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Geno's Pizza
Ranked #12 of 30 Restaurants in Kodak
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed May 6, 2014

While staying at Quality Inn Interstate received delivery from the above place. Food was HOT! Good value, Delivery person was kind. Thank you

Reviewed October 10, 2013

I love the Thin crust, sausage, onion, green pepper. It's the best. They also have great breadsticks sprinkled with powdered sugar and chocolate dipping sauce!

Reviewed August 7, 2012

I had a terrible experience here. I ordered online and apparently their online system does not transmit the same thing you enter to them to make. I received the wrong pizza completely. Called to talk to the manager and she said she would take my name down and next time we were in town that she would "make it right." I called 2 weekends after because we were back in town and told them about my situation and that my name should be down somewhere and they gave me a run around. I talked to the manager and she told me that what she meant was that she would make it right the night it happened and that they don't usually do remakes unless it is a same day issue. I will NEVER do business at Geno's Pizza again.