“Large, but not what I expected.”

Great Smokies Flea Market
Ranked #6 of 13 things to do in Kodak
Reviewed June 27, 2013

This was something that just kept drawing me in. I like Flea Markets in general for the old, and/or good deals on used items. This is simply not the case here. Everything (at least what I found) was all new products and the deals were not that great. Mind you, very nice stuff along with some junk that won't sell on TV, it is worth the walk through and shopping. They do sell fruit/veg's outside which looked real nice and fresh. Just not what I was expecting.....

All reviews
"outdoor vendors"
"great place to visit"
"household items"
in 4 reviews
"little bit of everything"
"all kinds"
"huge variety"
"love this place"
"plenty of parking"

Reviewed June 22, 2013

We had a really fun afternoon walking through this Flea Market. We never made it to the outside vendors as we started in the air conditioning and it started to storm before we left. By the time we were ready to leave, it was still drizzling and the outside vendors had left. There was such a huge variety of stuff in this flea market, with a wide variety of prices and a lot of bartering fun going on! We enjoyed tasting at the jerky and beef stick counter. There were lots and lots of puppies and we even saw micro mini pigs with pink painted toes--SO CUTE! There were knives and t-shirts galore. Lots to see!!!

1  Thank FamilyofFive2006
Reviewed June 8, 2013

My boys wanted to go to a flea market while in TN. We were staying in Sevierville and decided to go here on Friday. We were very disappointed. We were expecting more vendors and hoping to find some antique items but there were none. I also caution you on using the front door. There is a very pushy timeshare lady in the entrance.

1  Thank 1999jaj
Reviewed June 7, 2013

This place was okay. I had hoped not so much new stuff, but the walk was nice and the people pleasant enough.