“Great pizza and calzones!”
Review of Del's Pizza - CLOSED

Del's Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed December 9, 2013

We were renting a cabin this weekend with several other couples and decided to cancel our dinner reservations at another restaurant and just hang out at the cabin and order pizza. There was a Del's magnet on the fridge so we figured we would give it a try. We ordered several large pizzas, a calzone and dinner salads. They accidentally mixed up one of our pizzas but it really wasn't a big deal because the taste was fantastic! The Calzone was as big as most large pizzas and was delicious. We will order again from Del's the next time we are in the area.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

Quality ingredients!
The dough and cheese are awesome. We usually order the chicken ranch pizza or Del's special. Both are delicious. If you like cheesecake, you have to try their cheesecake. It's the best I've ever had.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

We visit Pigeon Forge, TN a couple of times and year and found this out-of-the-way pizza spot on a whim awhile back. Wanting something more authentic than the Pizza Hut beside it, my husband and I walked in and were immediately treated like family. Very nice folks run the place and they are clearly eager to please. They are a bit disorganized in the table service department (we had to ask for plates, forks, and napkins and there wasn't a clean table in the dining area), but it's obvious this is where the family's heart and soul lies. The pizza is fresh and delicious and we love supporting family businesses when we can. We'll be back to Del's.

Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

Having tried pizza all over, from NYC to Chicago, and even California, I've tried about every variety of pizza there is to offer. So, after reading the reviews, I decided to give Del's a try. The location sits in a strip mall directly next door to,ironically, a Pizza Hut. Ordered a ny style pepperoni. 1st of all, the crust, being cooked in a true pizza oven, is quite good. However, the rest of the pie is average at best. The taste of the cheese is hard to explain. It's texture is ok, but taste is extremely salty. And, the pepperoni is very chewy. The pizza ends up being too greasy, and soggy. Don't get me wrong, it's good, maybe the best in that shopping center, but it's not "over the top" great. The pizza is on par, and reminds me of "The Best Italian" in Gatlinburg. Bottom line, it's decent pizza for area it serves. But, I wouldn't call it "the best in East Tn"... I've had better...

Reviewed November 17, 2013

After reading the reviews we decided to stop and eat here since the 'Little Italian Kitchen' had closed down. We were Pleasantly suprised! The pizza is soooo good and my husband said his Italian baked sandwich was one of the best he has ever eaten....and hes picky!!! We will definitely be going back.