“Delicious New York style pizza!”
Review of Del's Pizza - CLOSED

Del's Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We first went to Del's 2 years ago on a trip to Gatlinburg. We were getting a few things at the nearby Food City when the delicious aroma of pizza in the air lured us in. The people who were working their were very friendly as we walked in and took our order quickly and efficiently. At that time we had a large 18" cheese pizza which was absolutely delicious and I will say that they are quite generous with the cheese. We had leftovers which we took back to our hotel and then brought with us on the trip home with us the next day to save for lunch because it was that good. We recently went back to Del's on September 28th while visiting the Gatlinburg area with our daughter, son-in-law and granddaughter. We order a large cheese pizza as well as a small cheese pizza as we are all pizza lovers. There were no leftovers to bring home this time as we enjoyed every delicious bite. The crust was crisp on the edge, yet chewy and easy to fold for eating as my Brooklyn born husband loves to do so. The sauce is wonderful and again they are still quite generous with the real mozzarella cheese. My son-in-law was ready to go back again for more on Sunday. The service is very friendly and efficient and Del's offers a great cheese pizza at a very reasonable price in my opinion. We look forward to stopping in for more great pizza the next time we visit the Gatlinburg area.

There are newer reviews for Del's Pizza

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Their pizza was no better than Pizza Hut, tasting very bland, yet more expensive. It took over an hour to deliver.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

I enjoyed my pizza that i overstuffed myself. a great place little pricey but good. there is not more to say except close by the hotels

Reviewed May 28, 2013

They are close by the Hotel and I looked them up on Trip Advisor when we decided we were having pizza and the hotel said they delivered. It was great. We had a large pizza and it was LARGE.

1  Thank jennalday
Reviewed May 17, 2013

My daughter loves pizza so when we travel we get a lot of pizza delivery. Del's pizza has always been good. You get lots of toppings and the pizza's are huge!

1  Thank Angel D