“Very Satisfied!”

Dothan, Alabama
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very Satisfied!”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

The staff was fantastic! They made our pizza exactly how we wanted and even asked how we liked the crust cooked and how much sauce we like on our pizza. They were beyond helpfull and considerate. The chicago dogs and pizza were delicious! Best cheese pizza EVER! I would definitly reccomend this place, if you are in the area I would strongly suggest you eat here. You won't be sorry you did.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank MrsG2004

Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“best pizza in tennessee”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

when i walked into dels pizza i was greeted with a smile and a great smell of homemade pizza.The menu had a lot of variety and the prices were very reasonable because the size of the pizza you recieve is huge ,i felt like i was in chicago. We are locals and this is the only pizza place we go to.The ingredients they use are of the finest quality. No matter where you live drive to dels pizza and get a slice!!!!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank kuntajus
Cleveland, Tennessee, United States
“Hand-tossed heaven!”
Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

Excellent food, nice people and great service. Strip mall location that is convenient. Just walk past the chain pizza and enjoy!

Sevierville, Tennessee
“Not what it used to be...”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

We live in Kodak so we have visited Del's frequently. Years ago the food was really good; staff was pleasant and the place was clean.

We had issues with a pizza we ordered and I called them. Whomever I spoke to was rude, said I could come back and get another pizza but I couldn't get my money back because I had taken the pizza home. It was carryout! What if it would have been delivered?

That said, we decided the other night to give them another try. The place was dirty; flies everywhere. The staff was again rude, which I just don't understand. The only words I said was "carry out order for _____". The woman behind the counter was yelling about something; one guy was making a pizza and he was sweating profusely while leaning over a pizza he was making.

My pizza was set on the counter and I opened the box to look at it and I was given the stink eye by the lady behind the counter! I told her I wanted to see if it was correct because it wasn't last time and I didn't want to take it home wrong. She actually went "hmmmph" to me!

The pizza was what I ordered however when I got it home we found the center to be actually raw as far as the crust goes.

I wasn't up for the hassle and argument from the last ordeal so we just cut the inside and threw it away.

We are locals and we won't go back. Sorry.

• Visited October 2012
Fayetteville, Tennessee
“Wasn't what we thought.”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

My wonderful girlfriend has been trying to satisfy my craving for a Chicago Deep Dish Pizza. We were staying in Pigeon Forge a few days, she looked up a web site dinning in the Smokies and found Del's Pizza. The web site had the menu. It advertized by the menu it served Chicago Deep Dish Pizza. The menu described the pizza to a "T". We stopped in the place on our way home. It doesn't serve the Chicago Deep Dish Pizza. They didn't know what we were talking about. We showed them the ad and they were still puzzled. The agreed that it was their restaurant but they don't serve the deep dish. We ate there anyway and the pizza was good but ti wasn't what we wanted.

• Visited September 2012