“Hand-tossed heaven!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

Excellent food, nice people and great service. Strip mall location that is convenient. Just walk past the chain pizza and enjoy!

Reviewed October 18, 2012

We live in Kodak so we have visited Del's frequently. Years ago the food was really good; staff was pleasant and the place was clean.

We had issues with a pizza we ordered and I called them. Whomever I spoke to was rude, said I could come back and get another pizza but I couldn't get my money back because I had taken the pizza home. It was carryout! What if it would have been delivered?

That said, we decided the other night to give them another try. The place was dirty; flies everywhere. The staff was again rude, which I just don't understand. The only words I said was "carry out order for _____". The woman behind the counter was yelling about something; one guy was making a pizza and he was sweating profusely while leaning over a pizza he was making.

My pizza was set on the counter and I opened the box to look at it and I was given the stink eye by the lady behind the counter! I told her I wanted to see if it was correct because it wasn't last time and I didn't want to take it home wrong. She actually went "hmmmph" to me!

The pizza was what I ordered however when I got it home we found the center to be actually raw as far as the crust goes.

I wasn't up for the hassle and argument from the last ordeal so we just cut the inside and threw it away.

We are locals and we won't go back. Sorry.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

My wonderful girlfriend has been trying to satisfy my craving for a Chicago Deep Dish Pizza. We were staying in Pigeon Forge a few days, she looked up a web site dinning in the Smokies and found Del's Pizza. The web site had the menu. It advertized by the menu it served Chicago Deep Dish Pizza. The menu described the pizza to a "T". We stopped in the place on our way home. It doesn't serve the Chicago Deep Dish Pizza. They didn't know what we were talking about. We showed them the ad and they were still puzzled. The agreed that it was their restaurant but they don't serve the deep dish. We ate there anyway and the pizza was good but ti wasn't what we wanted.

Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

We have found no other pizza in the area or food to compete with Del's. It is worth the trip and wait if they are busy. Not only is the food great but so is the family who owns it. All the best quality of ingredients goes into their menu. Check it out!

Reviewed August 23, 2012

After a while traveling as long as I have, I've learned that the first thing I do when I
check in, is call the front desk and ask them where's a good place to get a pizza, they lived here they know.
After spending the day in town we got back late and were all hungry and wanted pizza
I called the front desk and they told me to try Del's pizza, New York style and I'm glad I did
because it was the best pizza I've had on the road in a long time. We ordered a large pizza
with pepperoni and mushrooms and had it delivered to the front door for only $22 dollars.
Needless to say we were fighting over the last pice, and no one went to bed hungry. Oh yes
this was on a Friday night and it took about 45 minutes.