Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kodak East-Sevierville
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Very Good 4/5
Average 3/5
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsbass pro shopcinnamon rollsfront deskright next doorpigeon forgechop housecleaning stafflocated rightparking lotone night stayindoor pooleggsthe hotel is cleannice staystayed nightswould definitely stay here againroad noise
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Hotel was in a great location, right next door to a Bass Pro Shop and a few small shops. Great service, arrived early and was able to go ahead and check. Located close to interstate, a ten minute drive to the main strip, proximity to everything was great. Room was very nice and clean, hotel was about three years old but we thought it had just opened. Service was excellent, free hot breakfast and the value for the stay was excellent. Can't beat that!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank gsjuker
Reviewed September 14, 2012

This particular Holiday Inn Express is right next door to a Bass Pro Shop, plus a couple of small touristy shops and restaurants. It is also very close to the Smokies baseball stadium. The hotel is new and well kept. Unfortunately, although our room was "non smoking" room, it was located right next to a "smoking" room and the smell was really unpleasant and there was something that looked like cigarette ash in the toilet. However, when we called the front desk, the staff was very apologetic and was able to place us in a new room (which was truly non-smoking and a little more spacious). The breakfast is the usual Holiday Inn Express fare (gotta try a cinnamon roll) and the fitness room was well maintained and had a good variety of equipment.

Room Tip: Don't assume that a suite will mean more than one room. Our suite had a pull out sofa, but it was in the same room as the beds.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jason22030
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I have stayed in Holiday Inn Express in Kodak East-Sevierville about 4 times. This is one of my favorite stays when I travel. It is a new, extremely clean, very friendly hotel. The beds are very comfortable. The location to the interstate is great. It is also a great value. Hotel serves a hot breakfast and has free internet.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

The hotel is clean,fitness room is user friendly, pool was too chlorinated. Easy access to the interstate and local attractions. The staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was sufficient, avoid the hard biscuits!

Room Tip: Ask to be away from the interstate!
Reviewed August 14, 2012

We just stayed here this past weekend - and I must say it was not a great experience. When we first arrived, I was happy to see how new and well kept the place seemed. Wow did that change.. When we got in our room, I stepped in gum and I could not get it off my foot.. Then I went and showered in the morning and there was hair in the tub!! It gets worse.. As I was leaving, to go to the front desk to let them know, I saw someone's snot/mixed with blood on the wall. It is beyond gross. I hardly ever write reviews, but I think this incident warrants it. I spoke with the manager, Becky, and she offered me a $10 discount on our second nights stay. Seriously?? She then proceeded to tell me that the room was audited and there was no way that someone missed it. I have never had a manager argue with me. I explained to her that if I was going to blow my nose, I would use a kleenex. The hair was black and I have blonde hair and further -- I don't chew gum. I even showed her my foot!! It wasn't until I went back to the hotel at night and talked with another manager named Suzi that I am giving this place 2 stars here. Suzi sat down and apologized and made me feel like I was actually an important customer. She said that everyone is human and they may have missed it. Thanks for taking responsibility. The way that Becky talked to me was very rude and unprofessional. In fact, she was so rude that I dreaded going back the second night -- but they promised me it would be clean and I have a 2 year old. I took plenty of pictures of the blood, snot and gum.. but if you are like me and enjoying coffee while browsing TripAdvisor, I will avoid posting them :) For what it is worth, there are plenty of hotels in the area. It is also important to note that this overlooks the expressway.. That was my view!