“Great hotel-Great Value”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kodak East-Sevierville
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Kodak
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I have stayed in Holiday Inn Express in Kodak East-Sevierville about 4 times. This is one of my favorite stays when I travel. It is a new, extremely clean, very friendly hotel. The beds are very comfortable. The location to the interstate is great. It is also a great value. Hotel serves a hot breakfast and has free internet.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kodak East-Sevierville

Reviewed August 15, 2012

The hotel is clean,fitness room is user friendly, pool was too chlorinated. Easy access to the interstate and local attractions. The staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was sufficient, avoid the hard biscuits!

Room Tip: Ask to be away from the interstate!
Reviewed August 14, 2012

We just stayed here this past weekend - and I must say it was not a great experience. When we first arrived, I was happy to see how new and well kept the place seemed. Wow did that change.. When we got in our room, I stepped in gum and I could not get it off my foot.. Then I went and showered in the morning and there was hair in the tub!! It gets worse.. As I was leaving, to go to the front desk to let them know, I saw someone's snot/mixed with blood on the wall. It is beyond gross. I hardly ever write reviews, but I think this incident warrants it. I spoke with the manager, Becky, and she offered me a $10 discount on our second nights stay. Seriously?? She then proceeded to tell me that the room was audited and there was no way that someone missed it. I have never had a manager argue with me. I explained to her that if I was going to blow my nose, I would use a kleenex. The hair was black and I have blonde hair and further -- I don't chew gum. I even showed her my foot!! It wasn't until I went back to the hotel at night and talked with another manager named Suzi that I am giving this place 2 stars here. Suzi sat down and apologized and made me feel like I was actually an important customer. She said that everyone is human and they may have missed it. Thanks for taking responsibility. The way that Becky talked to me was very rude and unprofessional. In fact, she was so rude that I dreaded going back the second night -- but they promised me it would be clean and I have a 2 year old. I took plenty of pictures of the blood, snot and gum.. but if you are like me and enjoying coffee while browsing TripAdvisor, I will avoid posting them :) For what it is worth, there are plenty of hotels in the area. It is also important to note that this overlooks the expressway.. That was my view!

Reviewed August 9, 2012

We moved to this Holiday Inn after leaving a Fairfield Inn in Pigeon Forge. We made a last minute reservation and now know that we will be back!
The hotel was very well kept, inside and out. The appearance was elegant and still had that 'new' feeling to it. Each staff that we encountered was very friendly and helpful! Check-In was a breeze with no problems. The rooms were great! Our room was VERY clean and little signs of wear. The towels were fresh and thick and the bathroom was large and clean. The bed (king) was soooo comfy and bedding was great. The room was fresh and nicely decorated if that matters to you. There was a fridge and microwave/mini sink as well. The breakfast was 6 to 9:30 and was great. The pool was also a very nice area to relax in if you wanted.
I would recommend this hotel at anytime as we had a great time at our stay!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 9, 2012

My family stayed here one night on the way to Biltmore in Asheville. The room was clean and comfortable. We had three children in the room with us so space was at a max but the staff was very accommodating with extra towels and a roll away. We couldn't have asked for more for our one night stay. The small indoor pool was a nice perk for the kids as it had been raining outside and they weren't sure they would get to swim, but they did. It isn't as close to Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge as other other options but it is a great place to stay if you are passing through for a night or two.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms on the front side of the hotel if you are a bit sound sensitive, this hotel is close t...
Reviewed July 29, 2012

We were just passing through for one night, but we're pleasantly surprised by the nice large room, comfortable bed, and spacious sitting area in the queen suite. Breakfast was great as well. The Only downfall is there is only one elevator so you do have to wait a while or you can take the stairs. Very pleasent hotel staff. A great night sleep!

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Melmal31
Reviewed July 26, 2012

We stayed at this hotel because we thought it was close to Dollywood. It took us about 30 minutes with hardly no traffic. The hotel was clean and the Bass Pro Shop is right next door to the hotel. There are some places to eat close by as well. I would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Jane R
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kodak
Fairfield Inn & Suites Sevierville Kodak
Hampton Inn & Suites Sevierville @ Stadium Drive
Comfort Suites Kodak
Comfort Suites Kodak
#6 of 10 in Kodak
Best Western Sevierville/Kodak Inn
Quality Inn Interstate
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pigeon Forge - Sevierville

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kodak East-Sevierville? Share your experiences!