“Friendly staff.”

Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Kodak
Aldie, Virginia
“Friendly staff.”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. We will definitely stay there again. Kristina was the friendliest front desk staff I've ever met.
The walls are thin because I could hear people talking in the next room. Would prefer a refrigerator and microwave in rooms.
They matched the lower price of the Fairfield 7 miles away, it was $20 cheaper.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Taraslilbub

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Fayetteville, Tennessee
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Nice enough hotel, but apparently not sufficiently staffed. Rooms not ready at 4:30. Line to check in 4 customers deep. Walls are paper thin - could hear conversation in next room. Low water pressure and cold water in morning. Service staff were all very friendly. Breakfast was standard fare, but with eggs and sausage.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Alan M, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Sevierville Kodak, responded to this review, January 5, 2014
To Jack28937334:

I want to thank you for the kind words about our staff. We take pride in the fact that they are geniunely friendly and caring people. I do apologize that we did not have your room ready at check in, due to the high traffic during the holidays. Also thank you for the comments about the noise, I will look into ways that we can reduce this for our guests in future stays. Happy Holidays...

36260 Outdorr Sportsman Place
fairfieldinn.com/tyskd
Elkhorn City
Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

We checked in on 12/20/13 and checked out on 12/20/13. We have a 1 year old and like most they randomly get on the floor and look around. My son stood up and handed us a metal/aluminum lid he found on the floor. This was left in the room from a previous guest and the room was apparently not cleaned. I went to the front desk to inform them and when I returned to the room my child's hand was covered in blood. I took him to the front and was given neosporin and band aides. We finally got the bleeding to stop and we told them we were leaving and wanted our money refunded - which they did. We packed our bags and as we were leaving the manager asked if he could call an ambulance - we told him no and he said well at least he will have a cool scar. I'm sorry but when your child is hurt by the incompetence of the staff you don't want to hear stupid comments like that. I assure you that everyone I know has been informed of this situation and warned of ever staying here.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank momandwifey
Huntsville, Alabama
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Very up-to-date and service was extremely friendly. I felt I was being welcomed to someone's house as they asked where I wanted to have my room. The location is very close to the interstate but not so close to any of the many local attractions. The breakfast was very good for a Fairfield including eggs and cut fruit. (The waffle makers were not available - broken; but I find that forgivable) Be sure to ask the staff about dinner recommendations. That is how I found out about the 10% discount at Chops next door - just show your room key. Suite rooms were nice sized. Our room had two queen beds, a desk and chair and did not feel crowded at all.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Secondtimothy
Alan M, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Sevierville Kodak, responded to this review, December 18, 2013
To Secondtimothy

Thank you very much for the kind words. Our staff is what allows us to stand out from the crowd. I do apologize for the waffle makers that morning. However I am extremely happy that we were able to suggest a restaurant so close. If there was anyone that you would like to thankk personally please don't hesitate to contact me.

From All of the Staff- " We wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year"

3620 Outdoor Sportsan Pl
Hollywood, Maryland
Reviewed December 7, 2013

Quiet room and excellent service. Clean room and breakfast area. Enjoyed my stay., Nice gym and plenty of places to run. Close to shopping, food and minor league baseball and I-40 but you cannot here the highway. Enjoyed my stay. safe parking area and surrounding area

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
To tom B

Thank you so much for styaing at our property. We are very lucky in that our location offers so many things. Next time you are in the area please ask us about the "Green Way" Running trails. We wish you the best this holiday season.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Birmingham, AL
Reviewed November 11, 2013

We stayed at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Sevierville Kodak the weekend of the Auburn/Tennessee game. The staff were great at check in and we never had any issues. Breakfast was what we expect when staying in the Fairfiled class of Marriotts. As a Platinum Elite Member I can say that the quality of stay and the staff at this location are as good or better than other Fairfields we have stayed in.

Room Tip: Chop House across the street has good quality food, and great drink prices.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Alan M, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Sevierville Kodak, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
To VinoBambinos

I was happy to see that we were able to provide you with a great stay while you enjoyed the game. We support our Vols to the fullest. We look forward to seeing you again the next time UT plays Auburn. Happy Holidays

Alan Martin
Assistant General Manager
Michigan City, Indiana
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I am not a finicky traveler. I can tolerate anything but dirty. But when I stay at a place that feels like home, I am positively impressed. This is a nice hotel, but has nothing super special about it except the staff. The people who we dealt with were incredibly friendly and helpful. I love this place, and it doesn't hurt at all that the Bass Pro store is across the parking lot right next to a fantastic steakhouse. There is even an but interesting place behind the hotel to hike if you are so inclined. I'll be back!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
To Dan H

I extremely happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We take great pride in the selection of our employees. Needless to say they are a great asset to our team. I would very much like thank anyone specifically from your stay if you would contact me at the hotel. The next time you are in the area please don't hesitate to allow us to continue to provide some of that Southern Hospitality charm...

Alan Martin