“Great choice for Vols games.”

Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Sevierville Kodak
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Kodak
Birmingham, AL
“Great choice for Vols games.”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

We stayed at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Sevierville Kodak the weekend of the Auburn/Tennessee game. The staff were great at check in and we never had any issues. Breakfast was what we expect when staying in the Fairfiled class of Marriotts. As a Platinum Elite Member I can say that the quality of stay and the staff at this location are as good or better than other Fairfields we have stayed in.

Room Tip: Chop House across the street has good quality food, and great drink prices.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Alan M, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Sevierville Kodak, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
To VinoBambinos

I was happy to see that we were able to provide you with a great stay while you enjoyed the game. We support our Vols to the fullest. We look forward to seeing you again the next time UT plays Auburn. Happy Holidays

Assistant General Manager
Marriott FairField Inn & Suites
3620 Outdoor Sportsman Pl
Kodak, TN 37764
865.933.0898(F)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Michigan City, Indiana
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I am not a finicky traveler. I can tolerate anything but dirty. But when I stay at a place that feels like home, I am positively impressed. This is a nice hotel, but has nothing super special about it except the staff. The people who we dealt with were incredibly friendly and helpful. I love this place, and it doesn't hurt at all that the Bass Pro store is across the parking lot right next to a fantastic steakhouse. There is even an but interesting place behind the hotel to hike if you are so inclined. I'll be back!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
To Dan H

I extremely happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We take great pride in the selection of our employees. Needless to say they are a great asset to our team. I would very much like thank anyone specifically from your stay if you would contact me at the hotel. The next time you are in the area please don't hesitate to allow us to continue to provide some of that Southern Hospitality charm...

Assistant General Manager
Marriott FairField Inn & Suites
3620 Outdoor Sportsman Pl
Kodak, TN 37764
Lewis Center, Ohio
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Never had I been a Fairfield fan but Rachel at the front desk changed that.

Her engaging personality and delightful manner, along with her effort to put us first when she had so many tasks to deal with, made me a believer. It is often too rare to find truly first rate service but we certainly did on this trip. Wouldn't be surprised to see Rachel's picture in the dictionary next to the definition of customer service!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Alan M, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Sevierville Kodak, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
To Dan H:

Thank you very much for the kind words about Rachel. She is a valuable asset to our team. I will personally share your comments with her. We always want to provide excellent service and it is through our staff that we are able to do so. Contact us directly the next time you are in the Smoky Mountains so that we can continue to provide the highest level of service...

AGM Marriott FairField Inn & Suites - Kodak, TN
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed October 20, 2013

From the moment we walked in the door, I was impressed. The young man and woman were exactly what you think of when you say southern hospitality, Daulton and Rachel. The rooms were spotless. It was nice to see even the housekeeper had left us a note. I would recommend this place to anyone traveling to the area:)

• Stayed October 2013
To TheGriswaldz:

Southern life, you have to love a slower pace pace of life. That southern charm is part of why so many people travel to our area. I am extremely happy to hear that Daulton and Rachel were able to share that part of their personality with you. I'm sure they are looking forward to seeing you again in the future...

AGM Marriott FairField Inn & Suties - Kodak, TN
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed October 12, 2013

My husband is a Platinum level customer,with Marriott, so we stay in many different hotels in the Marriott chain. This one is one of the worst we have ever stayed in. There is never a Manager on duty, so on the first night when there was a big noise problem there was NO Manager on duty so the bookeeper had to try to help us out. He didn't know what to do so I had to call the police to get the noise problem resolved. The tub didn't drain, the water in the shower went from cold to hot and this morning the toilet wouldn't flush and almost overflowed. There was NO Manager or custodian on duty. The front desk girl came up with a plunger and tried to fix the problem. When we expressed our disappointment at the hotel we were told that we were rude. This is not the caliber hotel that deserves to be part of the Marriott chain. DO NOT STAY HERE.

Room Tip: Do not stay here.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Dwilcox000
Alan M, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Sevierville Kodak, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
To Dwilcox000:
I want to apologize for the issues that you experienced at our property. We pride ourselves on having the highest level of service and well maintained property. I have tried to research your stay but I am unable to find you in our system. Please contact the property so that we can rectify the situation. I look forward to hearing from you and making sure that these issues don't occur again in the future...
TN
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

This was the most relaxing, comfortable, clean, wonderful hotel experience I think our family has ever had. The beds & pillows are wonderful. We slept like we were in our own beds. Stay here. There's no other better place!!! We enjoyed the hotel being in walking distance to BassPro too.

Stayed October 2013
To TheWarrensTN:
I was extremely gald to see that you enjoyed yourself at our hotel. We take great pride in the upkeep of our hotel to make sure that the building inside and out are in their best condition. Place make sure that you contact us directly next time you are in the area. We will be going through our property improvement plan next year and would love to host you again...
Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

Cannot say enough about the AMAZING service my family received here! My two year old and I went down to the lobby store to get some milk. ( he always has a cup before bed, and daddy had re cooler still at the ball park) they didn't have any at the store. But the guy at the desk... HAPPILY went to the kitchen to get him some! Think I am a Fairfield girl from now on! OH and the room was extremely nice and CLEAN!!!

• Stayed October 2013
Alan M, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Sevierville Kodak, responded to this review, October 6, 2013
Thank you Justamomofkids for te kind words. I am glad that our Guest Service Agent was able to help with your son. We pride ourselves on providing the high level of service possible. As for your son and the good night sleep he had, I hope you benefited from a great nights rest too. We look forward to your next stay with us...
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kodak
Hampton Inn & Suites Sevierville @ Stadium Drive
Clarion Inn Willow River
Clarion Inn Willow River
#4 of 20 in Sevierville
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sevierville / Kodak

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Sevierville Kodak? Share your experiences!