Our stay at this Fairfield Inn & Suites in Kodak, TN was our second visit on the final leg of our two-week trip up to Ohio and back home to Florida. It is located across from the Bass Pro Shop and the only restaurant nearby is the Chop House in front of the hotel. Our room was a double queen and the view from our window consisted of two or three large A/C unit and a concrete wall. We came in late in the afternoon from Ohio, visited the Bass Pro Shop and Knife World AGAIN, and then to early bed to head on home to Tallahassee the next day. The men always love the knives and fishing shops. I'm sure we'll stop through Kodak again in the future to visit those two stores on our trips up to the mountains. Our room was 112 on the first trip up and 117 on the second stay. Both rooms were the same size and close to the breakfast area. The breakfast consisted of bananas, waffles, Jimmy Dean sausage biscuits, juice, coffee, milk, boiled eggs, toast, bagels, cereal, etc. The breakfast was quite adequate the hostess very nice. The only problem we had at this hotel was insufficient amount of towels & washcloths as there were four of us in the room. Also, had to be careful of hot water handle in bathtub - would get hot easily. So, be careful with sink & tub faucets. The front desk clerk was doing laundry the last evening we were there and called us when the towels were ready; however, my husband had to go to the front desk to get the towels -- the clerk did not bring them to our room. We, too, had our visit during an Alabama-Tennessee football game, so the hotel was full of people there for the game and to see the fall leaves. The hotel was quiet and peaceful. We will stay here again should we visit Sevierville-Pigeon Forge in the fall again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Sevierville Kodak is located at I-40 exit 407 at the Bass Pro Shop, Harley-Davidson Store, and the Chop House Restaurant, just across from the Tennessee Smokies Baseball Stadium. A short drive to the Sevierville Events Center, the Tanger Retail Outlet, Pigeon Forge, Dollywood Amusement Park, Dollywood Splash Country, Gatlinburg, the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies, Knoxville, and the University of Tennessee. The Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Sevierville Kodak offers the beautiful Green Tea decor package. Your hotel experience will be what you want - a clean, comfortable guest room and friendly service. Enjoy the complimentary breakfast, indoor pool, and free high-speed Internet access. Make your reservations now and earn Marriott Rewards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Sevierville Kodak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Sevierville Kodak
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Sevierville Kodak Hotel Kodak
- Fairfield Inn Kodak