Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Sevierville Kodak
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Kodak
Traverse City, Michigan
“Loved the Suite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2011

We needed a place to stay on our way out of the Smokies. We stopped here and the desk manager was very helpful. We stayed in the suite, which was a perfect size for our family. The room was clean and fairly quiet. We decided to stay an extra night!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank TCTraveler92

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
La Fayette, ga
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2011

A night in the smokies was a father's day gift from our children and we really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The room was very clean and bright, very comfortable bed. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. Hotel is convenient to things we wanted to do. Very enjoyable stay. I would highly recommend this property.

Room Tip: Rooms on the higher floors (even numbers) for view
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank jackieLaFayette_ga
Knoxville, Tennessee
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2011

First of all I would like to say that this is a very clean hotel. That is the most important. I was on a business trip with a few other ladies. We rented a total of 4 rooms. Good beds, flat screen TV, good A/C, curved shower curtain rod. The pool and hot tub were nice too. Plus, a good breakfast. Ok, now for the downfalls. COME ON........no fridge in all of the rooms!!!!! Are you kidding me??? No vent in the bathroom. On our 2nd day there, 2/4 of our rooms were not even cleaned AT ALL! Beds not made, no clean towels.......really?? However; when we went to the front desk, they were helpful. Also, we asked for a late checkout for one of our rooms. We were having a meeting at another place and this was for a new mom. When she went to the room to do her business, the room had been cleaned and all of her things had been moved. All in all, this hotel was just "ok."

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank WendyWood1977
Columbus, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2011

We were on our way back from our beach vacation and decided it was time to stop. We walked in without a reservation and with fingers crossed. I should interrupt myself here to say how clean everything was when we walked in to the lobby - great sign! As it turns out, the rooms were very clean as well and the beds were COMFY with plenty of pillows. A welcome respite from the road.

We had taken a few minutes to look up rates online, which happened to be lower than the rate the front desk person quoted us when we walked in. She was wonderful enough to match the rateon Fairfield's website. Moments after check-in our 3 year-old began to feel ill. By the next morning he was running a high fever and was feeling miserable. Unsure whether to continue home, we informed the front desk of our situation and were told we could extend checkout time to 5 p.m. and, if needed, they would even extend our room rate another night if we had to stay over. They even provided us with information for an urgent care facility if we needed to seek medical attention. Though we were able to continue home after all, we were very grateful to the kind staff for all their help.

I should also put in a plug for The Chop House nearby. Since the little one wasn't well I stayed behind while my husband and the rest of the family went to grab some food. They were treated very well there and the takeout was AMAZING - they even threw in some crackers for the little one who had an upset tummy. Go show them some love - you won't regret it.

Room Tip: Check rate on website or make reservation online
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank OMC1212
Elizabethtown, KY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2011

My wife and I like to stop here for the night as we head for or return from our vactaion at the beach. We’ve stayed at this location 3-4 times. The hotel is very clean, nicely furnished and looks to be new. The staff are very courteous and accommodating. The room are very nice with new furniture and comfortable beds. My wife is very picky about cleanliness and gave the room high marks for how clean it was. As far as clean and comfortable rooms, this is one of my wife’s favorites hotels. The hotel's location is walking distance to a large Bass Pro Shop; and convenient to I-40, as well as the road that takes you into Pigeon Forge / Gatlinburg.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ElCid83
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2011

We were impressed. The hotel was very clean, comfortable and fresh smelling. Bill checked us in and he was friendly, professional and helpful. Didn't catch the name of the lady who checked us out, but she was also friendly and professional. The room was standard Fairfield Inn decor, bedding, but had a flat screen TV. No microwave or refrigerator (apparently they are only in suites). Breakfast was also standard Fairfield Inn fare, with Jimmy Dean bacon/egg/cheese sandwiches, ham/egg/cheese quiches, grapefruit cups, waffle maker, breads and fruit. What sets this property apart is that it is clean and has a comfortable, upgraded appearance.

The hotel is located right off I-40. We needed a place right by the freeway, so this place served us well. However, despite being listed as Sevierville, the hotel is still 10 miles from downtown Sevierville and even further to Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. So, if your primary destination is the resort areas of Sevierville/Pigeon forge, you still have a little drive to go. Shuttle/public transportation may be an option as we saw a Dollywood shuttle parked in front of the hotel on the morning of check out.

Didn't use the pool, but the hot tub is open 24 hrs a day. Parking is plentiful in front of the hotel and there are high quality restaurant choices within walking distance. We ate dinner at the Chop House (see separate review) and it was delicious.

BTW, its pronounced "SEVERE-vul" not "SEE-VER-ville"

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank adventuretravelernc
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2011

Just stayed here for two nights while in the area. Although Sevierville/Kodak was not my destination, I chose this hotel because it was the closest option for me to stay and earn Marriott Rewards Points.

Arrived and was quickly checked in by a very friendly desk agent. She told me that I had been upgraded to an "Executive Suite" from a regular king room. She asked if I needed any information on the local area, and then I went to the room. Room was spacious with two flat screen tvs, sofa with pull out bed, small desk, as well as king size bed in sleeping area. Very nicely decorated...felt new, clean, and modern. Definitely one of the "newer" Fairfield Inns. Bathroom was large and clean also.

Hotel had an indoor pool, fitness center, and whirlpool/hot tub. The pool appeared to be a little on the small side, and was normally full in the evenings when I would walk by. I think a lot of families were here when I was...this definitely seems to be more of a leisure destination than a business destination. The pool closed each night at 11, but the gym and whirlpool were open 24 hours. The gym was just about what you would expect...small, but very adequate for this hotel. Did not have a chance to check out the whirlpool.

Hotel had complimentary wireless internet...and it was one of the fastest connections I've had at any hotel...nice touch. The location was convenient...right next to I-40...Knoxville, Sevierville, Pigeon Forge, Morristown, and Gatlinburg are all within a quick drive. Right across from the hotel is a Bass Pro Shop and numerous other shops/restaurants. So the local dining options were much better here than you'd expect at the standard Fairfield Inn just off the interstate.

If I ever need to come back to this area of Tennessee, this will absolutely be my choice.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
      Location
      Rooms
1 Thank BlueDart404
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kodak
Hampton Inn & Suites Sevierville @ Stadium Drive
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kodak East-Sevierville
Comfort Suites Kodak
Comfort Suites Kodak
#5 of 10 in Kodak
Quality Inn Interstate
Days Inn Kodak - Sevierville Interstate Smokey Mountains
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sevierville / Kodak

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Sevierville Kodak? Share your experiences!