All reviewsgreat hotelchicago cubsbaseball gamecomplimentary breakfastpigeon forgegreat breakfastcookiesfront desk staffstaff was very friendlylong driveking suiteconvenient locationclean roomsexcellent staywould stay here againoff the highwayeasy access
Reviewed June 2, 2010

We stayed at this Hampton inn over the Memorial day weekend 2010. It is located about 20 miles north of Gatlinburg, so you are well away from the hustle and bussel. It is just a north of the I-40 exit. On the downside, you have to go thru ALOT of traffic to get to the Pigion Forge/Gatlinburg area and onto the Smoky Mountains, but it is well worth it. I learned a few back roads to get around most of it which was a blessing in and of itself.

The hotel is only about 2 years old so everything is still new and fresh. The maid service was very good. We left a tip each day of our stay and had asked for a few extra sets of towels. Our note to the maid was answered back with a thank you for our generosity. This was a welcome change. The front desk was always very helpful and friendly as well. You get the standard Hampton continental breakfast, but I did notice they offered make your own waffles which I had not seen before. I had not tried any, but my wife said the eggs were a bit runny looking so we both passed on them.

All in all this was a great Hampton inn and will be well recommended.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 31, 2010

We come to Sevierville each January, and I'll be coming back to this hotel from this point forward. It is new and sparkling clean. The beds were comfortable. It was very quiet and peaceful. It's also so reasonably priced, that we got a separate room for my son and his friend.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 31, 2009

Very impressed with this newer property. Hotel was spotless and staff very friendly. Would definitely stay here again if my business brings me to this side of Knoxville. The only drawback is that the hotel requires a 24 hour cancellation notice rather than the typical 6 p.m. local time.

Stayed: August 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed August 25, 2009

Stayed here for two nights during the Bristol Night Race. Despite being sold out the hotel was very quiet. This is a newer hotel and it made a big difference in the enjoyability of the stay, everything was clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and although we didn't eat breakfast the area looked inviting and clean as well. The hotel is just off I-40, directly above a minor league ball park, and is close to a Cracker Barrel, McDonalds, and maybe another restaurant or two. I would gladly stay at this hotel again!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 21, 2009

Enrolling our daughter in Carson-Newman college nearby and stayed at this hotel. Staff was accommodating to our needs for a large room to keep all her stuff as we moved into the dorm. Hotel was new and clean. Maid staff were great. Beds were very comfortable with lots of great pillows! Bathroom was large with a wonderful shower.
Hotel is next to Smokies Baseball stadium. Tickets to the games are cheap and a fun family activity. There seemed to be a game most nights we were there and on Friday home games, the stadium shoots off a ton of fireworks. Easily rivaled and exceeded most firework displays I've seen during Fourth of July events.
The hotel is located on the exit that takes you to Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg so there are lots of things to do within 10 - 20 miles. Bass Pro Shop is across the street as well as Cracker Barrell, The Chop House and McDonalds.
This was a great hotel stay for us.!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family