“Quality Customer Service”

Hampton Inn & Suites Sevierville @ Stadium Drive
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Kodak
Reviewed June 26, 2014

The perfect place to stay for our family! Off the beated path, away from the hustle and bustle, but close enough to easily make the quick drive to town. The rooms were spacious and clean, the lobby was inviting and up to date, the breakfast was full of delicious options, different main courses each day. The staff was extremely helpful and welcoming. Such a nice home away from home. Can't wait to go back!

1  Thank Laura S
christine d, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Sevierville @ Stadium Drive, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2014

Dear Laura,
Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We will look forward to your next visit.
I will pass on your comments to our team as I know they will serve as inspiration to continue their efforts.
I'm so happy to be your "home away from home".
See you next time.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

If you visit this specific Hampton Inn I assure you will understand why our family stopped by going and coming from VA & AR within a week while on vacation. This Hampton Inn has the best accommodations in TN no question. If you are military they give a little extra for your services, so just stop on by and see what they have to offer.

1  Thank 807dwightb

Thank you for posting a review on TripAdvisor. I appreciate your patronage and kind comments regarding your stay with us. I hope we see you again on your next vacation.
The team at the Hampton Inn & Suites Sevierville are thankful to our Servicemen & women and feel fortunate when we get the opportunity to serve you all. I am proud to say that we do offer a great discount to those who are currently serving and to those we have previously served in our Military.
See you in the Smokies.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

I booked this room through my rewards program, and I specificallly requested a first floor room as we were traveling with our infant grandson- not only did they not put us in a first floor room, they really didnt care how inconvenient it is to carry an infant and all of the "stuff" it requires to take care of a baby up to a second floor room. We cancelled our second night of our stay at this hotel, and were never asked how our stay was, or if there was anything they could do to make our experience better. Two fully grown men watched me struggle from the parking lot, with an infant, and a full luggage cart without offering to help.

1  Thank Catherine G

Dear Catherine,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor.
I apologize for not being able to accommodate your ground floor request. Unfortunately, as hard as we try, we can't always guarantee our guest's request.
I am very surprised by your comments regarding our teams level of customer service. Those are not comments I normally read or hear about our team. It is always our mission to give our guests a great experience during their stay with us and I am sorry you felt you didn't receive that.
If I can be of further assistance, please feel free to contact me.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

I chose this hotel due to its proximity to Bass Pro Shops and to the TN Smokies Minor League Baseball Park. Spent 2 hours at store and later walked to baseball game. Hotel is very nice as are all the newer Hampton Inn and Suites. Even purchased a game ticket in lobby.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Dear Harold,
Thank you for posting a review on TripAdvisor. I'm glad our location was convenient for you. Being about 1/2 mile to Bass Pro Shops is a plus for us. And I'm so glad you were able to take in a Smokies ballgame while you were here. The Tennessee Smokies (AA affliate of the Cubs) is such a fun way to spend an evening. I appreciate your patronage and your kind comments. I hope we see you again at the Hampton Inn & Suites Sevierville very soon.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

was a great stay, would stay here again. the rooms were clean, and comfortable. the hall ways, pool, breakfast and staff were great. Everyone was very helpful, and asked if they could help. we put this Hampton on our list to come back to.

Dear Glen,
Thank you for taking the time to submit a TripAdvisor review. I'm glad you were able to enjoy the pool and our breakfast buffet. I feel proud when I read the comments about how helpful the staff is.
I think we have a great team and it is always good to hear our guests think so too!
I'm happy we are on your "list to come back to".
We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

The rooms were clean and the lobby was clean and very inviting. The staff made a great recommendation for dinner and even gave us a coupon for a free dessert. Good value for our money. We were two sisters traveling alone and the security was very good. The quick entrance and entrance to I-40 was a plus.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the front, scenery in back not very appealing.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Carol,
Thank you for reviewing us on TripAdvisor. It is beneficial to all our guests when they are able to hear from previous guests.
To read that you felt safe and secure here is awesome. I think we are in a great location--easy on/off for I-40 yet close to restaurants and other attractions in the Smoky Mountains.
I'm happy to hear you enjoyed dinner at Chop House. It's my favorite restaurant and we can confidently refer them to our guests due to their consistently great food and service.
Thanks again for the great review. I appreciate you.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

We picked this motel to use as a base for exploring the Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge area looking for cabins for next summer. It's right on the Interstate, so, after a long drive, we did not have to deal with the traffic into Sevierville, Pigeon Forge, etc. And after a day's search in the mountains, we could get up the next morining and get right on the Interstate and head home. And it was a quiet location.

The location worked out great, except there was a paucity of dining joints in the area. We chose Uncle Bucks for dinner one night - a separate review.

The folks at the front desk were pleasant and helpful - but I did notice a number of times when the front desk was vacant - as when trying to check out in the morning.

As Hampton Inns go, this was prertty good. The room was clean - no bugs or unpleasant Pine-Sol smells. It, however, seemed a smaller room than what we usually find at the Hampton Inns we stay at. Perhaps it had to do with the discounted AAA rate we got. There was no easy chair in the room - probably a function of the small room size. There was a desk chair and a side chair wedged in by the desk - by no means an easy chair. The bed was O.K. - with the typical - and much disliked (by me) - Hampton Inn duvet. Mattress a bit on the soft side,

The bathroom was clean, functional, and of adequate size. The shower worked great. The A/C in the room worked well.

The decor of the Inn was up to date and well kept, corridors pleasant and not beat up. The breakfasrt room was large and attracrtive and not usually overcrowed. The breakfast selections were very good - a bit better than the average Hampton Inn. The breakfast items were kept well stocked by the fellow in charge - Carl. My only observation is that Carl spent a bit more time than called for campaigining the guests to fill out a complimentary write-up on him (there were blank evaluation forms on each table.). I did note an area where a family with little ones had eaten was pretty messy on the floor - Carl did not seem to notice - he was busy soliciting kind remarks. But he did do a good job replenishing breakfasrt items.

All-in-all - a typical Hampton Inn - on the well-kept and pleasant end of things. A bit pricey - but that seems to be the way of Hampton Inns these days.

Room Tip: If there's a ball game on the adjacent baseball field the night you stay you may want a room on...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I'm sure your comments will be beneficial to future guests. Yes, it's "Catch Me At My Best" time at Hampton's all over the country and our team takes it very serious. "Catch me at My Best is a contest amongst our team members to encourage great customer service as well as team work among co-workers during the months of June-August. Carl is very competitive & I will ask him to be sure to pay attention to his duties while soliciting kind comments from our guests.
I'm glad we were a good stop for you and I hope we see you again very soon.
Christine Drew

Also consider these accommodations in or near Kodak
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kodak East-Sevierville
Quality Inn Interstate
Hampton Inn Dandridge
Hampton Inn Dandridge
#1 of 8 in Dandridge

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Sevierville @ Stadium Drive? Share your experiences!