Hampton Inn & Suites Sevierville @ Stadium Drive
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Kodak
Reviewed December 18, 2012

I stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites back in June and just now getting to review it, but that just shows how memorable my stay was. The rooms were spottless as always , and of coarse very roomy. The desk staff was pleasurable, and proffessional. There is just one thing that absolutely made my stay! Carl, he is the breakfast attendant. Carl was a very unusual man, but he started my day off with a laugh and a great personality. Carl was overly friendly and just all together out there. I came down to breakfast, and noone else was down there so he pounced. I didn't get a minute of peace. He was just a great employee who genuinly loved his job.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank DantheManAtlanta
Rachel L, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Sevierville @ Stadium Drive, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

Dan The Man! Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, I'm glad your stay was that memorable. I have to be completely honest when I say that the first time I read your review all I could do was laugh. You have pinpointed Carl precisely! He really loves his job and I'm so glad that he made your stay. Carl and I hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed December 9, 2012

We made a quick trip to the Smoky Mountain and decided to stay at the Hampton Inn(based on trip advisor reviews) and we were not disappointed! Wonderful clean quiet room. Service was great at check in an check out! We will return!

Room Tip: Room 427 was dark and quiet!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank unclefaye
Rachel L, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Sevierville @ Stadium Drive, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2012

Thank you unclefaye for your feedback. I am so happy to hear that you were satisfied with the cleanliness of your room and service of the staff! As always, please come back and see us because We Love Having You Here!!

Reviewed December 9, 2012

At Exit 417 you'll find a Hampton Inn (Dandridge, TN) that is very good. If you want to be another 10 miles closer to Knoxville, the Hampton Inn & Suites at Exit 407 is outstanding! New, clean, excellent, friendly staff. A must stay...

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Doug-n-Tricia

Thank you Doug-n-Tricia for choosing to stay at our Hampton Inn & Suites, and for taking the time to rate your stay on Trip Advisor! "Outstanding" is a word I will never tire of hearing, nor will my staff! We strive to be the best and this is only made possible by your feedback, so again, thank you! We look forward to seeing you again!!

Reviewed November 30, 2012

We have stayed at this motel four times while traveling in the area. Our most recent stay was November 24-25-2012. Each time the staff have been very helpful, very courteous and professional. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The breakfast is very good. I recommend this Hampton Inn to anyone traveling in the area.
My husband is limited walking and we always request a room near the elevator. They are glad to accommadate his special needs.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jerri K
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I've stayed at many hotels over the years, but this unit is outstanding! The front desk people took the time to recall our names and help us with eatery choices in the area. The breakfast was wonderful. The room was very quiet and clean. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Room Tip: Ask for the suite. It is wonderful
1  Thank H Warren C
Reviewed October 12, 2012

We stay in Hamptons often and get very good accomodations. This Hampton sets a higher bar with their level of customer service.
On our recent stay, we had to make reservations on short notice due to an unexpected change in plans. We arrived tired and weary after a long day. Frank at the front desk greeted us like long lost family. There were cookies, cheese and crackers waiting at the front. As we had not eaten since breakfast, this was a welcome sight.
The rooms are clean and modern. The hotel is not far off the Interstate but is very quiet.There is a Cracker Barrel at the bottom of the hill and more within a short drive. Next door is a minor league basball stadium so if you go in season, you could catch a game. We would stay here again when in the area.

3  Thank K2V2
Reviewed October 7, 2012

This is a very nice Hampton Inn. We have stayed here several times. The staff is quite friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and well serviced. The hotel is convenient to the Pigeon Forge attractions, but far enough away to be out of the congestion and with more attractive room rates. Most importantly, it is close to the interstate, but far enough away to escape the noise.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kodak
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kodak East-Sevierville
Hampton Inn Sevierville
Hampton Inn Sevierville
#1 of 20 in Sevierville
Quality Inn Interstate

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Sevierville @ Stadium Drive? Share your experiences!