All reviewsgreat hotelchicago cubsbaseball gamecomplimentary breakfastpigeon forgegreat breakfastcookiesfront desk staffstaff was very friendlylong driveking suiteconvenient locationclean roomsexcellent staywould stay here againoff the highwayeasy access
Reviewed April 29, 2012

Have stayed twice in the last 2 weeks (1 over a year ago). Both recent experiences have been excellent with notably good sleeping experiences--love the lack of noise, nice A/C sound, nice beds, clean rooms.
I plan to stay again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Phaser
Rachel L, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Sevierville @ Stadium Drive, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2012

Thank you for time and kind words regarding your recent review of our establishment! I'm so glad your stays were very enjoyable and comfortable. We appreciate your business, thank you for choosing us when you travel through this area!! We look forward to seeing you in the future!!

Reviewed February 25, 2012

This hotel was perfect for our family vacation!
We were out all day then got to come to the hotel for swimming and watching fireworks. The hotel was very clean had a great breakfast and help to make our time even more special.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Melissa H
Rachel L, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Sevierville @ Stadium Drive, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2012

The staff at the Hampton Inn & Suites would like to sincerely thank you for spending your family vacation with us. I am so glad to see that you had such a great time swimming and watching the fireworks. We pride ourselves on cleanliness and friendly service. So thanks again. We hope to see you and your family again soon because We Love Having You Here!!!

Reviewed November 30, 2011

Clean, roomy, and comfortable rooms. Public areas are spotless. Front desk staff very friendly. Breakfast was very good, and even though the boys football team that was staying there made breakfast a little chaotic, the breakfast host did a fantastic job of restocking the food. We did have to wipe down our own table at breakfast as the host (not his fault) was too busy restocking the food that the boys football team had wiped out. Maybe another employee could pitch in to help during big rushes. Would definitely stay here again!!!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Bluebirds83
Rachel L, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Sevierville @ Stadium Drive, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2011

Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time out of your day to review our hotel. We strive for cleanliness and friendly service that our guests can appreciate! The chaos at breakfast was a bit overwhelming and thankfully Carl, our breakfast host, knew how to handle the majority of it. However, I deeply apologize that you had to clean your own table at breakfast, that is not something we are proud of. Thank you though for opening our eyes to our faults so that we may fix that in the future. Our staff should jump in and help a lending hand when necessary and I will see to it that such an incident never happens again. Thank you for the opportunity you have given us and we look forward to serving you and your family in the future!!

Reviewed November 26, 2011

The best Hampton Inn, to all other hotels owners, stay here and learn.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank cmsprop3

"The best Hampton Inn, to all other hotels owners, stay here and learn."

Your review is actually framed in our back office! This is the response we strive to receive from every guest and we are so glad that you really enjoyed your stay! Thank you so much for the kudos; the staff and I appreciate you and family very much. Hope to see you again!!!!

Reviewed October 29, 2011

I recently stayed here for my Mom's colleg reunion nearby. I do not like crowds, so I wanted to stay away from Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. This was in a quiet area. I didn't like my room location that much-it faced the front where people load/unload and was near the elevator (although my request stated not to be by the elevator). It wasn't too noisy-the a/c was a little loud but not bothersome. Breakfast is standard Hampton fare, it's okay.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank proftravlr

First, let me say thank you for choosing to stay at our facility. I apologize for the location of your room (that it did not meet your stated request of away from the elevator). Please note we will honor your room preference(s) and guarantee you a restful, quiet stay for all your future travels. We pride ourselves on cleanliness and friendly service and We Love Having You Here!