“This is a five star for sure!!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Sevierville @ Stadium Drive
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Kodak
Reviewed September 25, 2011

This was the best Hampton Inn & Suites I have ever stayed at. I have been to so many other Hampton Inn's & Suites but this one was my favorite. There is not one bad thing that I can say about the Hotel as a whole. They had great service. The employes were very helpful at all times. My favorite part about my stay was that the beds were SOO comfortable and the bathrooms were very nice. I felt as if I was in my own bathroom at home.So I totally reccomend this Hampton Inn to you. It is an incredible Hotel. You will never find a hotel better than this one. The layout and everything is more than a five start hotel.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank shorty4life92
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Sevierville @ Stadium Drive

Reviewed September 21, 2011

If you are traveling on I-40 and need a great place to stay, go to exit 407 for a wonderful Hampton Inn. This is a newer hotel, quite large, relaxing, and is your answer to hours of traveling. The lobby is large, and there are many tables, in the breakfast area, both big and small for the morning breakfast.
The rooms are beautiful, clean, and quite comfortable. The staff was better than normal, and pleasant to deal with. I was upset that I only needed one night there, I wished I could have stayed longer!

Room Tip: All the rooms are great!
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank GeorgeVirginiaUSA
Reviewed September 20, 2011

This is the cleanest hotel I have ever stayed at. We went to the August, 2011 Bristol race and stayed here. It is very quiet, impeccably clean and very convenient, right off I-40. Not far from everything. Bristol is an hour and one-half away, and worth the travel time considering the cost of the places close to the track. Close to Pigeon Forge too. Perfect! You won't be disappointed! Will definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: If you stay on the front side you can see the baseball games from your room. Back side has no view.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank davisd77
Reviewed September 15, 2011

This hotel sits up on a hill overlooking the Tennessee Smokies Minor league stadium. You can actually watch a game from inside your room from 4th floor. The hotel is well-appointed and has a great lobby and breakfast area and the pool is nice, too. Much fancier than expected and close to Smokey mts attractions.

Room Tip: If you like baseball and there is a game going on, pick a top floor facing the stadium. It's a b...
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank star067
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Whenever I travel and just need to stay one night in a city I always look for a Hampton. You always know that you will get a clean bed with fresh linens and duvet cover and a nice hot breakfast. This hotel was very clean. The staff were very friendly and helpful when it came to dining options and the hotel sits on a bluff overlooking the minor league baseball field. It just so happens there was a game that night so I sat out on the lawn and watched the farm team for the cubs play a game. Pretty cool.
Highly reccomend

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank ashriseman
Reviewed September 5, 2011

we stayed here as my family wanted to see some Smokey Bears minor league baseball (AA affiliate of the chicago cubs). The stadium is right next to the hotel. There is a small hill between the two. Noise isn't an issue in the room as the sound proofing was pretty good. We had a room facing the ballpark, where you could see part of the game and fireworks. The room was very clean. A bit small for a family of four, but alright. Bathroom was clean and modern. We stayed here to go to Dollywood and do some hiking in the smokies. I am so glad we stayed here, as the main road to Dollywood and Gatlinburg is full of horrible tourist traps, which just ruin and cheapen the whole experience. It reminds me more of Myrtle Beach. From this hotel, it took us only 15 to 20 minutes to Dollywood. We wanted to stay at hampton inns, since i am an Hilton honors member and the other hilton hotels seemed quite dated.

Con:
-they used biodegradable plates and cups the first day we were there in the breakfast room and then the other days switched to foam plates. I was disappointed with this change.
-wish they had a walking path or sidewalk to the baseball stadium. Walking down their driveway at night with small kids made me a bit nervous.

Tip
-for cheaper baseball tickets ask the front desk if they have any vouchers they can sell you. We and other guests did this at the front desk and saved some money on the box seats.

Otherwise, i highly recommend this place and will stay here next year. The manager and the front desk are very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank garbo
Reviewed September 3, 2011

Everything a hotel should be - welcoming, clean, nice soft beds, attractive room and reasonable rates. Not over the top, just right.

• Stayed: September 2011
1  Thank AdventureCup
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kodak
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kodak East-Sevierville
#1 of 20 in Sevierville
Hampton Inn Dandridge
Hampton Inn Dandridge
#1 of 8 in Dandridge

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Sevierville @ Stadium Drive? Share your experiences!