$138
$128
HIExpress.com
Comfort Suites Kodak(Kodak)(Great Value!)
$94
$84
ComfortSuites
Best Western Sevierville/Kodak Inn(Kodak)(Great Value!)
$64
Quality Inn Interstate(Kodak)(Great Value!)
$120
$110
$69
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
All reviewsgreat hotelchicago cubsbaseball gamecomplimentary breakfastpigeon forgegreat breakfastcookiesfront desk staffstaff was very friendlylong driveking suiteconvenient locationclean roomsexcellent staywould stay here againoff the highwayeasy access
Reviewed July 25, 2011

We thought this hotel was just great, the beds were very comfortable and the room was very clean. The hotel staff were friendly and helpful. And the contienental breadfast was very good.We will definitly stay at Hampton Hotels again.

Room Tip: juat stay at a hampton hotel
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank mme_sandy
Reviewed July 21, 2011

Staff and room were great. I love the layout of our King Suite. We went over to Pigeon Forge and after reading the reviews decided to stay at the Hampton. I am so GLAD we did! Our room and service were great. We will definitely stay again at this particular hotel.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kate411
Reviewed March 26, 2011

Loved this hotel. Was so clean and well kept, we will definitely stat again when in town! It was too cold to use but, the pool looked great too!

• Stayed: March 2011
1  Thank Ericap1976
Reviewed March 9, 2011

It was clean, comfortable, up-to-date, the staff was friendly and helpful, and we slept really well! We will stay there again!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed January 1, 2011

On a return trip from Alabama we hit snow in the mountains so I called ahead to reserve a room at the Hampton Inn at Kodak. We were at the Alabama, Tennessee state line when we called and we figured we would make it in about 3 hours. The attendant was pleasant and said we were wise to make a reservation since they sometimes get a lot of guests who stop off of I-81 without a reservation so the hotel can fill up.

As road conditions got worse with the snow it took us a little longer than we anticipated to get to the hotel. Upon check in the attendant was glib and disinterested. I told her we were the ones who called from the Alabama line. She then said, "That was someone else. We do go home you know." Really? I was glad she told me that. I thought front desk attendants lived at the hotel (rolls eyes).

The rest of the stay was pretty good. The rooms are pretty standard but the beds were comfortable the internet was fast and the place was clean. We chose to eat at the Cracker Barrel next door instead of having breakfast that is included.

This hotel is in a very convenient location right off of I-81. There are some really cool things right next to the hotel. The Smokies play AA baseball right next door. Across the street is a Bass Pro Shops. When in the area before we stayed in Pigeon Forge. There is only one road in and out of Pigeon Forge and that could add at least 20 minutes to your trip. If you are looking to pull over while traveling on I-81 this is the PERFECT location rather than to travel to the congested Pigeon Forge area. I only wish the front desk attendant was as glad to see me and I was to pull off the snowy interstate.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family