$99
$91
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $118/night.

Best Western Sevierville/Kodak Inn(Kodak)(Great Value!)
$64
$52
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $63/night.

Comfort Suites Kodak(Kodak)(Great Value!)
$82
ComfortSuites
Quality Inn Interstate(Kodak)(Great Value!)
$75
$71
QualityInn
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $83/night.

$87
$80
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

$42
$49
$50
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sevierville / Kodak(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
$89
All reviewsgreat hotelchicago cubsbaseball gamecomplimentary breakfastpigeon forgegreat breakfastcookiesfront desk staffstaff was very friendlylong driveking suiteconvenient locationclean roomsexcellent staywould stay here againoff the highwayeasy access
Reviewed March 26, 2011

Loved this hotel. Was so clean and well kept, we will definitely stat again when in town! It was too cold to use but, the pool looked great too!

• Stayed: March 2011
1  Thank Ericap1976
Reviewed March 9, 2011

It was clean, comfortable, up-to-date, the staff was friendly and helpful, and we slept really well! We will stay there again!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed January 1, 2011

On a return trip from Alabama we hit snow in the mountains so I called ahead to reserve a room at the Hampton Inn at Kodak. We were at the Alabama, Tennessee state line when we called and we figured we would make it in about 3 hours. The attendant was pleasant and said we were wise to make a reservation since they sometimes get a lot of guests who stop off of I-81 without a reservation so the hotel can fill up.

As road conditions got worse with the snow it took us a little longer than we anticipated to get to the hotel. Upon check in the attendant was glib and disinterested. I told her we were the ones who called from the Alabama line. She then said, "That was someone else. We do go home you know." Really? I was glad she told me that. I thought front desk attendants lived at the hotel (rolls eyes).

The rest of the stay was pretty good. The rooms are pretty standard but the beds were comfortable the internet was fast and the place was clean. We chose to eat at the Cracker Barrel next door instead of having breakfast that is included.

This hotel is in a very convenient location right off of I-81. There are some really cool things right next to the hotel. The Smokies play AA baseball right next door. Across the street is a Bass Pro Shops. When in the area before we stayed in Pigeon Forge. There is only one road in and out of Pigeon Forge and that could add at least 20 minutes to your trip. If you are looking to pull over while traveling on I-81 this is the PERFECT location rather than to travel to the congested Pigeon Forge area. I only wish the front desk attendant was as glad to see me and I was to pull off the snowy interstate.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank NJ2Virginia
Reviewed November 26, 2010

I booked this hotel from the good ratings on this site. All was well until we looked up at the ceiling and saw little spots all over the ceiling - they were ladybugs! I was not freaked out until they started to fly around. We called downstairs to the desk and they sent someone up with a hand vac to vacuum them up. That was great for about 1/2 hour and then more started to appear - some even on the drapes. Had fitful sleep not knowing how many would appear overnight or where they were. We were told by the desk that "they were released in the Smokies and that it is illegal to fumigate them and that all hotels were having the problem." Now we stayed in a condo the rest of the week that was even closer to the Smokies and didn't see any bugs at all! I think this hotel, at least this room, has a bug problem and they didn't want to admit it. Beware!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 8, 2010

I looked at alot of places to stay and then I looked on here to see what people had to say....I was ready to sleep in my car !! But I found this Hampton Inn and was a happy camper. I was there Saturday night of Bristol Nascar race and it was full but I slept like a baby !!! Oh the bed was so very nice and so very clean !!!! I will be staying there again in October !!! Please if you are picky about motels....stay here you will be very happy....OH the free breakfast is just wonderful !!!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple