“bus trip to Nashville”

Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Kodak
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
“bus trip to Nashville”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

Our group stayed at this hotel enroute to Nashville and we were very pleased with the accomodations. The rooms were clean, beds comfortable and the breakfast was awesome. When we arrived the keys were ready for us with the names on the envelope which for a group leader made check in quick and easy. This hotel is just a few minutes Pigeon Forge which allowed us to see a show in Pigeon Forge on our way to Nashville. Thanks for a great visit.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Troy, Illinois
Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

We were greeted warmly, and check in was fast and efficient. The lobby was clean and bright. We got to our room, and it was very nice. Had a couch, refrigerator, and microwave. Bed was very comfy. Overall a great stay....

There was only one thing that I bring up. When we walked into the lobby, it smelled like body odor. It was there in the morning when we checked out. May have been some cleaning compound...but it made both of us wrinkle our noses. Mostly in the lobby, but we could smell it a bit when we got out of the elevator. I'd give it a 9.5 out of 10 for that. I'd return if I was back this way.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Forest, Virginia, United States
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Having stayed in this Hotel for more than 12 years The hotel is always clean. Breakfast is the best in town. We have the most comfortable beds and the best value as well. The rooms are large and the deco is picture perfect. New bedding and drapes there are non better, Located close to I 40 easy return. This kitchen staff is always attentive and welcoming. Carlene is a hard worker and I believe her to be a big plus to staff as well. The front desk personal pleasant neat and informative. If you have a chance to come to Tenn and are in the area its a great place to stay/ Large pool hot tub fitness area and breakfast.

Room Tip: all rooms come with a sofa bed and could sleep 6
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Lancaster, Ohio
Reviewed March 28, 2014

This is a great hotel! Our room was large, spotless, and very comfortable with a number of thoughtful details. It was really quiet and the staff was great! The location was a bit tricky but the GPS found it. There are lots of restaurants and shopping areas nearby.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
St. Coix
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Just needed to put down for the night and saw this Comfort Suites. Checked out the parking, rates and condition of the room. Was really impressed with everything and I'm hard to impress. The clerk was friendly and worked with me to find a better rate than you normally find. The room was quiet despite the freeway being fairly close. Very nice overall and a recommended stop if you are in this area.

Room Tip: This truly was a "comfort" after being on the road all day.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

After a long drive from Jonesboro AR it was a welcome sight to see the Comfort Suites sign. The young man at the desk was polite and friendly. The room was spotless and we finally got a good nights sleep. I recommend this hotel highly. Good price, pleasant staff, clean room, plenty of towels, comfortable bed.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Milton, Florida
Reviewed March 13, 2014

My youngest son and his family live in the DC area and I live in Florida. I drive up to visit often and have tried to find the perfect place to stay on the trip. Comfort Suites in Kodak, TN is the perfect place. It is almost half way between our homes and is the best place I have found. The rooms are always great, the staff wonderful, the breakfast really good and the location is very easy to get to. I have told the staff that this is the place that I will always stay at on my trips. My next trip will be in May and that is where I will spend my nights on the road. You can also prepay and get a discount on the room.

Room Tip: I had a good room each time