Comfort Suites Kodak
$46
Best Western Sevierville/Kodak Inn(Kodak)(Great Value!)
$64
$89
$52
$120
$98
Quality Inn Interstate(Kodak)(Great Value!)
$85
$92
HIExpress.com
$69
Travelocity
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sevierville / Kodak(Sevierville)(Great Value!)
$89
All reviewswafflespigeon forgequeen suitesausageroom was cleanbiscuitshot tubsleeper sofagreat breakfastsitting areabreakfast ladyfront desk staffnext morninggreat place to stayindoor poolwould highly recommend this hotelhot breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Our soccer team stayed here during the First part of July. We were treated very well. The hotel was very clean and they helped us in every manner they could. The beds were so wonderful to sleep in. Any problems, we had with our rooms were resolved quickly. I highly recommend the hotel. The breakfast was extensive and very good. The staff was extremely friendly to our kids and our adults. The price was fair.

Room Tip: All the rooms are nice. We had several rooms on the 3rd floor.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 18, 2012

We stayed here for one night on July 14. The location is very convenient to the interstate and about 20-30 minutes from Pigeon Forge attractions (nothing really close but a few restaurants). We booked a few months in advance to only find out that they had lost there agreement with Choice. We called and made sure our reservation was still valid and were assured it was. Upon arriving it is still labeled as Comfort Suites and operating as one so I am unsure what the problem is (cannot book reservations online now, must call hotel). The rooms were standard comfort suites with couch, tv, mini wall, and beds. The bathroom was upgraded over some of the other locations, which is a plus. The breakfast was great with eggs, meat, and biscuits n gravy along with continental items. Charlene in the breakfast room was awesome in being welcoming and even coming around to talk and clear away our plates (at a free breakfast!). We had a problem with our phone in room and after calling the desk, the desk lady was up within minutes to check on it. Highly recommend if in the area!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Adam D
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Clean Rooms. Very new property. I have been staying here since they opened 2x per month. Not the best location for eating - have to cross highway and go to BassPro area for restaurants. Will continue to stay here.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 16, 2012

This hotel is currently seeking new management. I discovered that when Comfort Inn office contacted me to let me know that they were no longer a part of them. I called the hotel directly and asked if my reservation would still be honored and they told me yes but they were temporarily dropped from being one of their hotels due to a change in management. With that said they front desk staff were really friendly people. The problem is with housekeeping. They really need improvement. My towels were torn and the wash clothes were dingy and grey in color. My room was not cleaned. The bed sheet were pulled up. The trash was not dumped, no bath mat was replaced from the one taken, neither were the towels and no vacuuming what so ever. I told the front desk about it and they seemed offended but were still kind. I would recommend you to stay there if they can improve their housekeeping staff.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 1, 2012

Stayed at this hotel June 28-July 1 to celebrate my birthday. Very nice , very clean and conventienly located near I-40. Even the window sills in the breakfast area were dust free. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Ms Charlene was so good with the morning breakfast. Her big smile and cheerful hello help was a good way to start the day.

Room Tip: This hotel is about 12 miles from Pigeon Forge, which worked well for me because I didn't want to stay in a congested area. And I would definitely stay here again.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple