“Excellent Value”

Comfort Suites Kodak
Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Kodak
Reviewed May 21, 2012

Very clean, well run hotel. Front desk is friendly and helpful. The lady in charge of the breakfast was the greatest. Good variety at breakfast. Quiet, peaceful location. Away from the noise and crowds of the Smokies.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PickyEater31

Reviewed May 6, 2012

I stayed at this hotel again once again while in town doing business. Just like the last time I was here which I believe was October 2011, I truly enjoyed my stay. The staff was nice and the room was clean. I spent alot of my off time from work in the indoor pool. I did not get to go into Pigeon forge on this trip but for anyone that is staying here and has never been you need to go and check it out.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 16, 2012

We stayed at this hotel in April of 2011 and 2012. This year is was just as great as the last, and the super-friendly woman working the breakfast was still there AND still wonderfully courteous! The room was nice; the front desk staff we dealt with were pleasant and helpful. Breakfast was good: hot eggs and sausage with a biscuit for a breakfast sandwich, plus the usual cereals, pastries, breads, fruits, etc. This year the extra waffle flavor was chocolate. Yum! We actually mixed the plain and chocolate batter for an extra special waffle. The pool is small but it is actually heated! Great for parents who want to swim with the kids but not in cold water. Another plus is it's close proximity to Pigeon Forge. We'll be staying at this hotel again!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Dr_Evils_TravelAgent
Reviewed April 1, 2012

It was a suprisingly large room, and the whole place was extremely clean. We stayed here on the way down to Myrtle Beach from Indiana, and liked it so much we stayed again on the way back. The pool is nice, the flat screen tv was nice, the rooms had a pull out couch, and the beds were big (queen, not doubles). The best part was the great breakfast we had each morning. The staff was extremely friendly, and even helped get my kids their breakfast,

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 26, 2012

My daughter & I stayed overnight here on Saturday night, March 10, 2012. The room was just fine. The suites part is nice, as the rooms are bigger. Plenty of room, clean, no problems. I don't get the coffee table in the small "living room" area- it takes up too much room and I had to move it so I didn't trip over it on my way to the bathroom in the middle of the night. Two complaints- they don't put your bill under your door overnight so you can just take off in the morning, been along time since I've stayed at a hotel that does that. Check in took a long time....I think there was a trainee, so I guess that's understandable. I have always thought the people of Tennessee are so friendly, but the check out gal on Sunday, March 11 around 9am was NOT a bit friendly. In fact, she said nothing. Not a "how was your stay", or "everything okay". NOTHING. Took the room key, asked the room number and proceeded at a snail's pace getting the piece of paper out of the printer. The trainee (I presume) stood beside her and was just as "friendly", not a word. Really irritating. You are in a CUSTOMER SERVICE driven business, would it kill you to at least say "Thank you for staying with us" as I walked out the door?

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 13, 2012

Nice, comfortable, location is great, staff very cordial and helpful, great breakfast. and best part a non-smoking property

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 19, 2012

Arrived at this hotel at 1 in the morning after driving for 6 hours and this was the perfect hotel! It was very clean and the bed was super comfy!

• Stayed: February 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kodak
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kodak East-Sevierville
Best Western Sevierville/Kodak Inn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Sevierville Kodak
0 mi away
Quality Inn Interstate
Hampton Inn & Suites Sevierville @ Stadium Drive
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sevierville / Kodak

Been to Comfort Suites Kodak? Share your experiences!