“Love to stay here.”

Red Roof Inn Knoxville West - Cedar Bluff
Ranked #63 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville
“Love to stay here.”
Reviewed December 16, 2011

I come up here to the Knoxville area @ least once a month on business. And this Red Roof is always where I stay. The King-Inclusive rooms are very spacious and rooms are clean. And reasonably priced for a West Knoxville location. Its a very safe as well as nice hotel to stay in. The front desk staff is fabulous, especially that Lorraine. She always knows what I need when I come check in. This Red Roof is truly my home away from home the 3-10 days I do stay up here.

• Stayed December 2011
1 Thank Saijahchanel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed December 13, 2011

Great place to stay. very clean and a good price for the quality of the hotel. Customer service was very good with Catherine at the front counter greeting me by my name after only one stay and remembering my room preference which she had booked for me without me having to go back over the details. She even had a paper dropped at my door from a passing comment i made.Great experience all around.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed December 4, 2011

This was a nice place to stay.Front desk lady was friendly and with smiles.lorraine answered all my questions.The rooms was nice and clean.I had a pleasent stay.thanx r.r.i.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed November 21, 2011

In these reviews you usually get some wackiness like the sink had a spot on it or that someone was eating at check-in and they rate otherwise nice properties lower because of the brand. Seriously? The RRI-KW was no frills and was reasonably priced. It was quiet, clean, and nothing unexpected. I've never stayed at an RRI but this one was quite nice and they appear to take pride in their business at this location.

It's pet friendly which is nice especially given how clean and nice the hotel is. We were in town for the UT-Vandy game (you know, the one where Vandy got robbed by the refs) and chose not to board dogs but instead spend the money on a hotel to manage pet medications ourselves. The night manager was nice enough to give us giant coffee filters to use as dog food bowls when we realized we forgot those things. A good, comfortable, clean stay. If you're looking for day spa quality, spend $400/nt and go somewhere else. But for the $80/nt we paid, it was a great value!

Room Tip: All doors are exterior and the location is next to the interstate. We faced I-40, but didn't hea...
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed November 10, 2011

I have stayed at this Red Roof several times and always meets and exceeds my expectations for lodging. The staff is always helpful and always has a kind word to say with a smile. Thanks to Cathy and Lorraine for all they do. My mother stayed on this trip and she was very impressed. We stay here for our UT football weekends and it is usually very busy. The rooms are always cleaned quickly and we have always been able to check in early. The hotel even has a contracted person to run a bus service to and from the stadium for a small fee. Thanks for everything. See you next year

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Columbus OH
Reviewed October 29, 2011

My wife and I stayed at this property during a stopover visit in Knoxville, We chose this Inn because of the reasonable cost and a location close to family we visited with. We arrived in early evening and were greeted with a friendly smile and cheerful assistance. The staff does a very good job of keeping the property in great shape, clean and well maintained! Our only complaint is the mattress which was 'firm' to the point of contributing to our aches and pains, but we like 'old softies' when it comes to mattresses.
The property is easy to find, being just off I40/I75, yet is situated so you do not notice the traffic noise. The grounds are well kept.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Tennessee
Reviewed October 6, 2011

My family and I have stayed at this property a couple of times when we bring our daughter to Knoxville for Dr. visits.Catherine has always been very helpful and courteous and Elizabeth has seen that we have a good clean room on both trips.I would recommend staying here.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family