Knoxville Marriott
$87
Country Inn
$77
$72
Comfort Suites North(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
$63
$104
$129
FourPoints.com
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Cedar Bluff Inn(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
$82
$66
Orbitz.com
All reviewswomen's basketball hall of famethe concierge loungecivic centerstayed at the marriottriver viewfree trolleytennessee riverdowntown areabit datedan older hotelomeletnice staymarket squarestaff was friendlybeds were very comfortablelobbyconference
Reviewed September 6, 2013

from courteous staff member who met us at door inside the main entrance to all front desk staff, to lobby cafe' staff to random staff who were attentively polishing and wiping down elevator fixtures and lobby....this is a terrific group of folks, dedicated to making our two night/three day stay a most comfortable and appealing one. Our 4th floor king non-smoking room overlooking the pool was quite comfortable and nicely appointed. Adjoining room with grandkids (oh, and their parents!) was a blast for us as we were upfront anticipating reunion activity for an intense couple of days. Pool and pool deck were superbly maintained so that frequent visits with grandkids were all pleasant, safe, and clean. Ate late dinner in one lobby restaurant and breakfasts in the other...in both cases, staff was attentive and food very tasty and well-presented. Convenient visits by free "trolly" helped us get to nearby Market Square with ease. We're happy campers...fine visit.

Room Tip: overlooking the pool was very nice for us....I'm guessing that either side looking out would be nice.
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for three nights in August 2013. The wait for a room was rather long but I was there with a work conference so when you have over a hundred people checking in at about the same time then waits are to be expected I guess. The bellman stored our luggage while we waited in the bar area so we didn't have to keep an eye on it or lug it around. My room as clean, no mini fridge but I was told I could request one, and the air conditioning worked fairly well. This hotel is close to lots of restaurants/bars/shops. I walked to dinner twice and lunch once. Staff at the hotel was very nice and helpful and the checkout process was seamless. Usually checking out is a pain with tax exempt forms and so many people in line but this time there was no wait and it was easy. I must say that my only real irritation was the hotel restaurant. I was seated for lunch and told someone would be with me in a moment. No one ever came back to my table. The tables around me were seated, given menus and served but no one returned with a menu or took my order after filling my water glass. I tried to get the attention of a server (any server) but could not get one and I felt stupid waving for attention so I definitely wasn't going to call out to anyone. Finally I just got up and left, walked into town and ate at a pizza place.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 4, 2013

All of the staff from the bell man to the manager were extremely friendly, however the property itself is a bit dated. Had a few issues, but the staff handled professionally and did their best to make the situations right.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stayed 3 nights there. First we had 3 fridges that froze everything we bought 3 times. All our fruit milk almond milk everything. Then the fourth one was ok But no compensation for what we lost that was disappointing. Then we went to the race and got home at 1 am to find the ceiling leaking all over the bed so had to change rooms.
We booked the package from Premier Sports. They had an awesome package but the bus system sure needs a lot of improvement. I was told it let us off at the building I had to walk a long distance to get a golf cart ( I have walking problems) then got there and they told us when the checkered flag drops we have 1 hour to get back there. which I thought was fine. but the elevator to get down was 1 hour before it worked then another long time to get a golf cart then. when I called Mary said well find your own way back and its a 2 hour drive. then she called and said well one bus is still there can you hurry. got there but I made sure the next night I had my own way back to the hotel. but I will say going on the bus Matt who worked for Premier could not have been better. He said they would wait for us but he made sure there was a golf cart at the bus for me that day which is the way it should be. I'd book it again if he was there but no other way. Very expensive for some of it but My son loved it so that is all that matters.

Room Tip: I did not use the children activites nor the spa my children are grown up and we went for the Nascar Races. They was really good.
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Recently stayed for a weekend reunion. Hotel was happy to accomodate reservations made seperately to get four rooms located next to each other. Restaurant was a little pricey, but you expect that in a hotel. The breakfast buffet was around $15 but food was good. Close to downtown with a trolley service that ran until 10 (except on Sunday I think). Everyone at the hotel was very accomodating, and the doorman was especially helpful in some recommendations of cabs and restaurants. Front desk even called to make sure we were happy with everything. A large group of my friends and I do this trip often. In the past we had stayed at another hotel and were pretty please, but from now on this is the place for us.

Room Tip: Our rooms overlooked the river. I understand that the rooms on the otherside of the hotel had a balcony so I guess take your pick of one or the other.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends