All reviews laminate floors waffles room was clean stayed nights budget hotel would stay here again off the highway business center ice machine fitness center biscuits and gravy free breakfast convenient location microwave ut bathtub upgrades
Selected filters
Reviewed March 27, 2019 via mobile

I spent 2 nights here. The room was clean and I enjoyed my stay. There are some issues in the maintenance department that are needing addressed. The back door to the rear of the motel was 3 doors away from my room, so I parked close to it. There is a box that you must have a key for to enter the building. This makes you feel safer to just anyone walking in off the streets. The problem... the door will not close all the way. So no security there.
The free breakfast was great. Everything was clean and tastes great. Although the tables were a bit wobbly. But someone had place cardboard under them to stabilize them. Which worked.
The rooms were clean and nice. But the bed spreads need cleaned more often. There were stains on them.
I do have another trip scheduled for next week, but I plan on finding another location to stay. The safety was a big issue that makes me not want to use this facility again

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Redroof743, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Knoxville Central - Papermill Road, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest survey. We appreciate all guest feedback as we strive to better our services. Please accept our apologies regarding the issues that you encountered during your stay and know that we are working on the issues.

Thank you again for sharing your experience.

Reviewed March 11, 2019 via mobile

I stayed here for one night. At first the room was fine, the next morning though, I seen TWO ROACHES!!!! The first huge one ran under the wall before I could get a picture. The second one was smaller and in the bathroom. I will not be back here!!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Disgustedguesttttt
Tish T, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Knoxville Central - Papermill Road, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2019

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your stay. We are sorry that you expectations were not met - please accept our apologies as we strive to improve our service. Again, we appreciate your comment and we hope that you continue to stay with Red Roof Inn's for accommodations for travels.

Reviewed February 13, 2019

The hotel is clean and the staff friendly. It was quiet through the night. The breakfast was a hot breakfast and very good. You can tell the hotel has been updated except the vent in the bathroom was still rusty. This is not a bad hotel for the money

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your stay. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your comment and hope that you continue to stay with Red Roof Inn's for accommodations during travels.

Reviewed February 3, 2019

Not far off of I-40, this location is great, the motel is somewhat dated, but clean and quiet. My wife and I would stay here again. The room was large enough and well laid out. The included breakfast was nice and the coffee was better than most. Could not have asked for more for the price.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 30, 2019 via mobile

This place was clean, friendly staff, good WiFi, and breakfast. There was a handicap chair lift for the pool, but is was only 21 degrees so no one was using it. Nice addition for summer travelers though

Date of stay: January 2019