We spent 3 nights at the end of September to visit our son at UT. We were somewhat put off in arrival by the desolate and unfinished look of the side and front of the hotel. They have a ways to go on their renovations and landscaping! However check-in was fine, service good, friendly staff, comfortable room near elevator. We loved having a shuttle to the Vols football game on Saturday, that made life lot simpler. Bed comfy, nice pillows, good bathroom (with good water pressure), fridge and.microwave handy, nice TV. Only a couple complaints: 1) broken lightbulb next to bed, had to get replacement. 2)Use of Styrofoam for cups was not appealing nor environmentally friendly.
3)breakfast was just sad: white bread, concealed eggs, cheap muffins, cheap bagels, cheap pastries, so-so waffles, NO whole wheat bread, NO yogurt, NO fresh fruit!! come on, seriously? Y'all could do a lot better than that. An overall good value, but not competitive with holiday inn express, yet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located, Red Roof Knoxville Central is convenient to so many Knoxville attractions, yet its quiet suburban location is restful and relaxing. If you’re here on business, downtown Knoxville and University of Tennessee are both just 5 minutes away. West Town Mall, Knoxville Convention Center, U of Tennessee Medical Center, Neyland Stadium, Lakeshore Park, and Knoxville Racquet Club are also nearby. The Army Reserve Base and Tennessee National Guard facilities are also close by. If you’re interested in visiting the Smoky Mountains, it’s a pleasant drive of less than an hour. Conveniently located near I40, exit 383, Red Roof Knoxville Central has great shopping just around the corner, and a number of great restaurants within a half mile.Red Roof Knoxville Central features a business center, interior corridors, free hot breakfast featuring eggs and sausage, flat screen TVS, a free fitness facility, a coin laundry, free high speed wireless internet, a sparkling seasonal pool (open May through September), and free on-site parking and motorcoach parking. Our guest rooms feature spacious sitting areas, custom furnishings, overstuffed chairs and sofas, and dedicated workspaces. You’ll also enjoy cable TV, data ports, hair dryers, in-room coffee makers, and irons and ironing boards in all rooms. Selected rooms also offer microfridges and microwaves. Experience our complimentary coffeehouse –style coffee and tea, as well as our dining delivery service and free morning newspapers. One well-behaved family pet per room is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Red Roof Inn, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn Knoxville Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Knoxville Central Hotel Knoxville
- Holiday Inn Central Papermill
- Holiday Inn Knoxville
- Knoxville Holiday Inn