“Family affordable with fury friends”

Red Roof Inn Knoxville Central
Ranked #54 of 86 Hotels in Knoxville
Hendersonville, Tennessee
“Family affordable with fury friends”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Our room was clean, very comfy beds, nice flat screen, clean bathroom, carpets clean, quiet, pet friendly and affordable. Because I booked late, I was stuck with a "smoking" room... Not the hotels fault. We enjoyed being in the back on the 3rd floor. I was able to exercise myself and pups up and down the stairs for potty breaks :) I looked at all hotels in the area and to say the least, they freightened me! I was soooo please with our stay at the Red Roof. We will be re-locating to this area soon and will send our visitors their way if needed. There is construction going on to improve! We didn't get the free continental breakfast, so I can't comment on that, but it is FREE.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

Hotel is under construction so messy, carpets need replacing, rooms clean, free WiFi, flat screen TV, minimal breakfast with cereal, small Danish & muffins, orange juice & milk out of gallon jugs, bananas & apples, friendly front desk, wake-up call on time, off highway so quiet, restaurants are not convenient and have to drive, bed comfortable

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Stayed here for most of week & I was quite surprised with the price & accommodations. Gentleman at front desk in evening was super friendly & helpful. Room was rather large & clean w/mini fridge, microwave, coffee & a flat screen tv. It showed some signs of wear but hey what can you expect for $50 a night. Pet friendly, Internet, wifi, pool, free breakfast, and a
Exercise rm. Room service was very good & always nice & clean.
if you don't mind the construction going on outside, than this is the best value for your money. They told me it used to be a Holiday Inn & now being combined into a Reed Roof & La Quinta Inn. Actually got a better rate calling them directly & just mention AAA discount. Tons of restraunts & shopping very nearby. If your not into all the frills, than this is by far your best bet.

White House, Tennessee
Reviewed May 11, 2013

I booked on line. When I drove up I thought it had been hit by a tornado but realized it was under construction. The hotel is off the main highway so it was very quiet. I originally booked for one night but decided to stay over so I booked with them again.. I was a bit disappointed that the room I booked for the second night did not have the mini fridge or a microwave but I assume that had to do with the construction so I did not complain. I will book with them again if I am in the area. Very friendly staff.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 1, 2013

The hotel is just off the highway but there is no noise. The receptionist told us to say we have aaa to get a king room for only $50!!!! It's fairly modern and very clean. I want to stay here again and try out other red roofs.

Charlestown, Indiana
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I stayed at this hotel over the weekend. I was a little scared at first because of the construction. the staff at the front desk were very nice and accommodating. The room was big. We were staying with family in the same hotel and were able to get joining rooms. The carpets were very dirty and could use a good cleaning and vacuum. Ceilings had water damage and poor repairs had been done on them. The beds were firm and the linens were just OK. Room was very quiet - no noise from the outside or hallways. Bathrooms were clean. The small fridge had mold in it from a cracked seal, curtains had dust/Spackle on them from the ceiling repair. Breakfast was not worth it - mini everything. Overall my experience was just OK. You can't be picky and stay at this hotel, but its cheap and if you just need a place to stay for the night I think you would be OK.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Perry, Florida
Reviewed April 13, 2013

This is a converted Holiday Inn, so doesn't look like a Red Roof Inn that you would recognize. Starting from the front desk to departure, everyone was exceptionally helpful. The check in person knew my name as soon as he saw my free night reservation form and had prechecked me in for my second night which I paid for. Very helpful with information about ice machine, where the best snack machine was, etc. When I reregistered in the morning, the 2nd registration person was just as helpful. The hotel is beautiful - the rooms are larger than a normal Red Roof because of the conversion. Flat screen tv and all the amenities of a more expensive hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business