I called on Saturday night October 29 and made my reservations for a full week, site unseen. I had read previous reviews and was a little nervous about staying there but it was close to the business I needed to go to. The reservation process was easy and I got a very good rate.
I arrived around 8:30 pm, the desk clerk was very nice and check in went very smoothly. I stayed until Thursday when I unexpectedly had to leave. My room was on the first floor but it was very clean, the bed was wonderful and my bathroom was spotless (I had read previous reviews so i checked these areas very carefully. I wore white socks in the room and they stayed clean. Breakfast was adequate with scrambled eggs and self made waffles, cereal, bagels and toast as well as juice and coffee. I was satisfied. I would stay here again should the need arise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located, Red Roof Knoxville Central is convenient to so many Knoxville attractions, yet its quiet suburban location is restful and relaxing. If you’re here on business, downtown Knoxville and University of Tennessee are both just 5 minutes away. West Town Mall, Knoxville Convention Center, U of Tennessee Medical Center, Neyland Stadium, Lakeshore Park, and Knoxville Racquet Club are also nearby. The Army Reserve Base and Tennessee National Guard facilities are also close by. If you’re interested in visiting the Smoky Mountains, it’s a pleasant drive of less than an hour. Conveniently located near I40, exit 383, Red Roof Knoxville Central has great shopping just around the corner, and a number of great restaurants within a half mile.Red Roof Knoxville Central features a business center, interior corridors, free hot breakfast featuring eggs and sausage, flat screen TVS, a free fitness facility, a coin laundry, free high speed wireless internet, a sparkling seasonal pool (open May through September), and free on-site parking and motorcoach parking. Our guest rooms feature spacious sitting areas, custom furnishings, overstuffed chairs and sofas, and dedicated workspaces. You’ll also enjoy cable TV, data ports, hair dryers, in-room coffee makers, and irons and ironing boards in all rooms. Selected rooms also offer microfridges and microwaves. Experience our complimentary coffeehouse –style coffee and tea, as well as our dining delivery service and free morning newspapers. One well-behaved family pet per room is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Kognitiv US Corp, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Red Roof Inn, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Red Roof Inn Knoxville Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Knoxville Central Hotel Knoxville
- Holiday Inn Central Papermill
- Holiday Inn Knoxville
- Knoxville Holiday Inn