This is one of the best place i have stayed in. rooms are very nice and was very clean, i couldn't find any complain. the staff is friendly and will definitely stay here again. We thought it Will be good place to sat and came out to be best stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combining luxury, convenience, & location, the Holiday Inn - Knoxville - West at Cedar Bluff offers quick & easy access to downtown Knoxville, the University of Tennessee, & the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Right off I-40 & I-75 in West Knoxville, we're only minutes away from many of our area's top attractions. Our Holidome recreational area, public areas, & guestrooms are spacious and elegant. We feature our Cafe Restaurant and Swizzles Lounge, with entertainment six nights a week. Relax in our indoor/outdoor pools, hot tub, and enjoy the only full-service hotel in West Knoxville. We are pet friendly! Reservations must be made for a pet-friendly room, and there is a $35.00 non-refundable pet fee. For our government travelers, please be advised that we do require either a Federal Government ID or a TN State ID. We look forward to seeing you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Kognitiv US Corp, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Knoxville West- Cedar Bluff Rd reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Knoxville - West (i-40 And i-75)
- Holiday Inn Knoxville - West (i-40 & i-75) Hotel Knoxville
- Holiday Inn Cedar Bluff
- Knoxville Holiday Inn