“New Owners are Really Changing this Hotel for the Better”

Holiday Inn Knoxville West- Cedar Bluff Rd
Ranked #18 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised on my latest visit to this property. I immediately noticed the great customer service upon check-in. Then I noticed that what appeared to be the beginnings of a renovation and facelift to the hotel. I inquired and my suspicions were confirmed. This prompted me to inquire about hosting my next meeting there in November. The sales staff there is awesome. From booking the right size room to having a full menu from their kitchen to choose from, they made the planning easy. I look forward to seeing all of them again next month and watching the transformation of the property take place.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Michael P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Knoxville West- Cedar Bluff Rd, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2013

Thank you so much for the kind review. We are certainly working hard to make this hotel the best in town and your recognition of that work means a lot. I will certainly share your kind words with our staff and we're looking forward to hosting your meeting!

Reviewed October 23, 2013

This hotel was convenient for our wknd with friends to visit Knoxville, show them around and attend the TN-GA game, but the room itself was not that great. BEds were absolutely terrible, Staff was nice and buffet breakfast was good. BUT we had a much better breakfast in downtown Knoxville for less money at Cafe 4!

1  Thank arcarter

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review! I'm very sorry the beds were not up to standard for your stay. We are beginning a complete renovation starting after the Auburn game, so hopefully your next stay will be more comfortable!

Reviewed October 23, 2013

The hotel is very clean. The location is easy to get to from the interstate. Easy access to shopping and many good eateries ---- and Walmart. Food in the restaurant is really good. Sandy and the other bar staff are great! Monica and the restaurant staff are very attentive in getting our food right. They will be going into some remodeling over the next year to update the interior. But the existing furnishings are fine.

Room Tip: The oversized room are great to hang out with friends and family.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and I will certainly share your comments with our staff!

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Michael Parisis and Caleb Rhodes were spectacular in helping me get my wife, daughter and granddaughter in on late notice on SC Friday Night. Room was clean and comfortable as usual. I will continue to sing the praises of HI Cedar Bluff. You guys are the BEST! I will continue to stay with you when in town on company business and recommend you to all of my colleagues.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Michael P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Knoxville West- Cedar Bluff Rd, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Sir, it was our pleasure to serve you. I appreciate your kind words about our team and property. Caleb is an excellent team member and his dedication to our guests clearly shows. Thank you so much for your support. We look forward to seeing you in the near future!

Reviewed October 20, 2013

very good service overall Good group of people.Left my pillow with handmade cover on it both front desk Roseanne and housekeeping Sandy tried to help and found without any problems making smooth for me ,thank you ladies you are an asset to Holiday Inn Cedar bluff Knoxville we spent weekend in room 439 Oct18/Oct20,2013

Room Tip: cant go wrong here Our area neat clean quiet Monica great server in cafe
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review. We very much appreciate your business and are so glad you enjoy our property. I will share your kind comments with our staff!

Reviewed October 18, 2013

We had a meeting for about 75 people. The staff was very friendly; the food was delicious; the room was set up exactly the way we requested with everything that anyone would need on each table. It was a wonderful experience, and we will definitely book with them in the future. Thank you Holiday Inn-West!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

J, We most certainly appreciate your patronage and the kind review! Can't wait to host your group again in the near future!

Reviewed October 16, 2013

This Hotel was FANTASTIC. I booked a room block for all of our out of town wedding guests. They kept all of our rooms together and helped to pass out welcome bags. The front desk staff was just really friendly when accommodating all of our requests!. The staff was so friendly, it was almost surprising- they really seemed to enjoy their jobs! The housekeeping staff was amazing because our room was extremely clean and the bathrooms look like they have been recently rennovated because they were really nice. Also, we loved the microwave and minifridge in the room. It was great for reheating our wedding leftovers. We had the after party at the hotel bar and they had a DJ which was perfect for entertaining our guests!. Our guests also really enjoyed the available hotel shuttle. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: I did not rate the spa or the breakfast because I did not use these items. I did have guests eat bre...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Michael P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Knoxville West- Cedar Bluff Rd, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2013

M, we really appreciate you taking the time to write us a review, and we are so glad that we were able to play a small part in a memorable weekend for you & your family! Your group was a pleasure to have and we wish you nothing but the best in the future!